Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options

Somewhere in a secret location in South London

Saturday morning would be good for my two. Cheers
  • Options
    I am looking forward to getting these a lot.

Thanks again to all concerned in their design, marketing, production and delivery.

Top effort.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Nothing to do with me
    I just found the pictures on the dark net.
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Nothing to do with me
    I just found the pictures on the dark net.
    You can't get on that in North Korea mate so we know you are lying to us :wink:
  • Options

Good to see Nick wearing his Collectors item special edition protest shirt. Glad they all arrived safely and looking forward to lots of photos of you lot wearing them to games.
  • Options
    Should we be expecting them In time for Saturday?
    Would be good to get a protest shirt squad photo arranged- all 1000 of us :lol:
  • Options
    TEL said:

sammy391 said:

Should we be expecting them In time for Saturday?
    Would be good to get a protest shirt squad photo arranged- all 1000 of us :lol:

I think Saturday is a big ask......I know Nick will start to process the orders tomorrow, so some may get them.

Lets get them all out and we can try and organise a big photo shoot of as many of the fans wearing them as possible...would be good to get photos from our overseas fans too wearing them at iconic locations....all good publicity
    Dubai any good?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is all just awesome. Big congrats and several well earned pints are in order I feel.

Is there any update on the separate badges at all?
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

This is all just awesome. Big congrats and several well earned pints are in order I feel.

Is there any update on the separate badges at all?

I can get badges done @cafcwill if there is enough demand. I was quoted $2USD each for 200 from my manufacturer....plus postage
  • Options

The shirts have arrived , please be patient they will be posted over the next few days. All will require a signature on delivery so if you are not in a Royal Mail ' while you were out ' card maybe left. You then have to rearrange delivery or collect it from your local sorting office.

Could you have not got the players to deliver them?
  • Options

The shirts have arrived , please be patient they will be posted over the next few days. All will require a signature on delivery so if you are not in a Royal Mail ' while you were out ' card maybe left. You then have to rearrange delivery or collect it from your local sorting office.

Could you have not got the players to deliver them?
    Jacko is on his way with mine, should be here some time in January
  • Options
    Hahaha
  • Options
    Just an idea but can we all turn up at the same game with our new shirts rather than dribs and drabs.
  • Options

Just an idea but can we all turn up at the same game with our new shirts rather than dribs and drabs.

Ideally, you should all have season tickets for the lower north to maximise the photo/tv opportunity but if you do go down that route please remember to boycott the bars
  • Options

Ideally, you should all have season tickets for the lower north to maximise the photo/tv opportunity but if you do go down that route please remember to boycott the bars
    I'm buying one today and i don't drink.
  • Options

Would be nice......however organising it may be a chore
  • Options
    TEL said:

Well you are used to tough undertakings now ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TEL said:

How about this,
    DON'T WEAR YOUR PROTEST SHIRT UNTIL TOLD.
  • Options
    Or how about #ProtestShirtForAFiver
  • Options
    Great effort people.
  • Options
    Great work ! I know shipping this first batch is a long process, but do you have any idea when those on the reserve list for the extras might be contacted ?
  • Options
    Just as well you are in the balmy south where it never rains!!

Looking forward to getting hands on mine and hoping it fits...thanks again for so much hard work.
  • Options
    Nicely compacted lawn
  • Options
    One arrived at my household for Henry Jnr. Look smart. I'd post a pic but he wouldn't let me.