Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    Am ready to add myself to waiting list

Didn't get my order in on time :/
  • Options

Nug said:

Shipping cost to UK mainland is £4.50 for one shirt then £2.00 for each additional shirt. It is done by weight and size.

Note to self - remember never to send myself anywhere by post...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-31700049
  • Options

Excellent work, well done everyone that was involved with this.
    Very impressive numbers sold. Will any be available at the Swan pub event.?

about 8 weeks from now, so sorry no.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

That's a great number of sales - well done to all concerned.

Out of interest, presumably the people planning on wearing these shirts to games along with their black and white scarves won't be seen buying programmes or in the queues for beer/food in the ground?

I think maybe it's time to stop projecting out or protest expectations onto others
  • Options
    Anyone know how many Colin bought?
  • Options
    cfgs said:

799 apparently. All for katrien to burn to the tune of the house, electro, rave pish she likes
  • Options
    Waiting list is now active. email coveredend@gmail.com We will have limited numbers so first come first served. Brilliant support thus far, thank you.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

cfgs said:

@AFKABartram is still in the queue at the post office trying to get registered delivery for the cash he is sending.

I've heard the shirts will be delivered by the players. Roger Johnson is delivering mine, he's so slow it's scheduled for August 2019.
    Oh yes, here we go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcfan said:

cfgs said:

@AFKABartram is still in the queue at the post office trying to get registered delivery for the cash he is sending. (Expect to receive 28 guineas two shillings sometime soon.)

I've heard the shirts will be delivered by the players. Roger Johnson is delivering mine, he's so slow it's scheduled for August 2019.
    Can he reach the counter at the post office?
  • Options
    TEL said:

Waiting list is now active. email coveredend@gmail.com We will have limited numbers so first come first served. Brilliant support thus far, thank you.

Mailed
  • Options
    Counting down the days to this arrives. Are we still looking like the end of August?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Out of interest, presumably the people planning on wearing these shirts to games along with their black and white scarves won't be seen buying programmes or in the queues for beer/food in the ground?

Have bought a protest shirt and a black and white scarf and I can assure you that I haven't purchased a programme or anything from the club kiosks since January, that will not be changing until the ownership does.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Fixed it for you - unless the ground you're talking about is Roots Hall, Bescot Stadium etc...
  • Options

Off_it said:

Have bought a protest shirt and a black and white scarf and I can assure you that I haven't purchased a programme or anything from the club kiosks since January, that will not be changing until the ownership does.

Seriously, but what you want. People can't moan about a £3 pie when they have spent £20 themselves on a ticket
  • Options

Off_it said:

Fixed it for you - unless the ground you're talking about is Roots Hall, Bescot Stadium etc...
    It should be obligatory that anyone that has bought the protest shirt also buys a season ticket so that the shirt is displayed, loud and proud at home matches.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Off_it said:

Seriously, but what you want. People can't moan about a £3 pie when they have spent £20 themselves on a ticket
    I had a season ticket last year so what else could I do?
  • Options

shine166 said:

Off_it said:

Not digging dude, just saying that it's becoming a thing where we are all bitching at others for not protesting enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The mark up on pies make them a rip off anyway. You can get eight pies for £3.50 in Tesco's, at £3 a pop it would be pretty exploitative.
  • Options

Not taking it as a dig (not a dude by the way).

I haven't renewed my season ticket but I may still take in the odd game, wearing my protest shirt of course. In order to see the team I love I have to stomach the fact that I will need to buy a ticket but I don't need to spend any money on anything else so I won't.

If that makes me a hypocrite so be it, I will protest how I see fit and that goes for every one of us. Just because I haven't bought a season ticket it doesn't mean I have the right to criticise someone who has. We all have to make our own minds up and just hope that sooner rather than later we can all just go back to moaning about the football and not the f**king owners.

Re-read what I said... I'm not having a go, I completely agree with what you are saying ! I said everyone has a choice, nobody should be bitching at anyone else for choosing different.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

The mark up on pies make them a rip off anyway. You can get eight pies for £3.50 in Tesco's, at £3 a pop it would be pretty exploitative.

£20 to see our shower of shite is a rip off too
  • Options

shine166 said:

Off_it said:

I think he meant BUY what you want. I think that's where the misunderstanding is.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

shine166 said:

Off_it said:

I think he meant BUY what you want. I think that's where the misunderstanding is.

Sorry... Smashed screen and auto correct in action ! I did indeed mean buy what you want
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Not taking it as a dig (not a dude by the way).

I haven't renewed my season ticket but I may still take in the odd game, wearing my protest shirt of course. In order to see the team I love I have to stomach the fact that I will need to buy a ticket but I don't need to spend any money on anything else so I won't.

If that makes me a hypocrite so be it, I will protest how I see fit and that goes for every one of us. Just because I haven't bought a season ticket it doesn't mean I have the right to criticise someone who has. We all have to make our own minds up and just hope that sooner rather than later we can all just go back to moaning about the football and not the f**king owners.

Re-read what I said... I'm not having a go, I completely agree with what you are saying ! I said everyone has a choice, nobody should be bitching at anyone else for choosing different.
    All explained now, damn autocorrect
  • Options
    robroy said:

Counting down the days to this arrives. Are we still looking like the end of August?

The material was delivered about 10 days ago. They are now printed. Thats leaves the cutting out, embroidery and then the assembly, so Im hoping we are on schedule. I will update as things progress.
  • Options

When and where is the team photo being taken.
    Imagine 800 of us sporting the shirt, in front of the Sam bartram statue before a home game, a large percentage of whom have no intention of going to the game.

Before the AFC Wimbledon game on 17 September looks like a good date to aim for.
  • Options
    Got a notification this morning that shirts have been shipped?

In time for Bury?