Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    Just ordered mine, hardly a shipping order and only just in time. Looking forward to wearing it and making my statement. A massive round of applause to all involved in getting this project up and running.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Trying to order a fair few now but it keeps multiplying the postage. I would have thought one flat rate for the whole order????

If it charges you £9 for two shirts, £13.50 for three, etc., don't worry, I'll refund the difference.
  • Options
    1 minute left
  • Options
    Oh dear I meant one hour for the first run.

Any laggers?
  • Options
    If this initiative sells 700 of these shirts then it is a fantastic achievement.
    People fitting in stuff around their lives, working for free on it, making sacrifices.
    The range and degree of enterprise that has been revealed across the whole range of protest activities has been remarkable. I tried and failed to collate everything that has happened, but as a fans collective even Jeremy Corbyn would be impressed by our efforts :smiley:
  • Options
    PS.
    Does anybody know how many official club replica shirts are usually sold per season?
  • Options
    2 more sold here. Thanks.
  • Options
    Congratulations to all concerned.
  • Options
    Awesome.
    I have decided that we have outsold the official shirt easily enough. Both in previous seasons and for next season.
    OK, I have stated the fact, I just need someone to provide the proof :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

600 orders is brilliant. i wonder how that compares to replica shirt sales.
    i wonder if anybody will buy both the protest shirt and a replica shirt.
    It would be absolutely wonderful if we could somehow get the protest shirt up to 1000 sales. After all it is cheaper, it is nicer, and it makes a statement about who you support and how you feel, not least a statement that 'customers' will buy next seasons's replica shirt, but 'fans' buy the protest shirt.

very true
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Awesome.
    I have decided that we have outsold the official shirt easily enough. Both in previous seasons and for next season.
    OK, I have stated the fact, I just need someone to provide the proof :wink:

They haven't launched it yet, so we must have at this moment.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Trying to order a fair few now but it keeps multiplying the postage. I would have thought oune flat rate for the whole order????

Is this the first time you have ever used the postal service ? :smile:
  • Options
    That's a great number of sales - well done to all concerned.

Out of interest, presumably the people planning on wearing these shirts to games along with their black and white scarves won't be seen buying programmes or in the queues for beer/food in the ground?
  • Options
    Congratulations !!!!
  • Options
    Will this be made available again? I wantes to get one but didnt get paid from work until today 1 week late!
  • Options
    Well done to everyone involved. It would be good to keep the sales going, as I'm sure RD & KM would be worried about the potential number of shirts being sold.
    It would be stupid of them to think 800 is a small number and if possible, sell over a 1,000 to keep them concerned.
  • Options
    Fantastic job by everyone who had anything to do with this. From one fan to others THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    IT_Andy said:

Well done to everyone involved. It would be good to keep the sales going, as I'm sure RD & KM would be worried about the potential number of shirts being sold.
    It would be stupid of them to think 800 is a small number and if possible, sell over a 1,000 to keep them concerned.

Agree. And tweet about how many shirts we have sold at every opportunity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suspect there will be more demand once people are seen wearing them.
    The pain in the arse aspect of meeting that demand is a big ask though.
  • Options
    Watch the web site for updates......we are contemplating a waiting list.
  • Options
    Okay of there is a waiting list il be in for two large men's please. Been away on holiday so missed the boat
  • Options
    Excellent work, well done everyone that was involved with this.
    Very impressive numbers sold. Will any be available at the Swan pub event.?
  • Options
    No Ken sorry they will not be ready by then , it takes approx 8 weeks to get them made and imported
  • Options
    The wait adds spice to the anticipation.
    Love this initiative.
    At this rate we can have our own awards ceremony for services to protests.
  • Options
    Well done to all those who gave up their free time to make this happen.
    It's one in the eye for the regime !
  • Options
    maybe a photo session with all wearing our shirts
  • Options
    could frame it and sell them on ,