Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options

i made two shirt orders , i received a tracking number for one of the orders , i guess the other order still being processed to that stage

@oohaahmortimer can you send me a PM with your name and e-mail and I'll track down your orders to see what's happened to them and if you're due another tracking number?
  • Options
    good work all involved, can't wait to get my shirt, just hope it fits
  • Options
    I never got a tracking number either. :(
  • Options
    Can't wait to get mine and my boys. May actually put him in it and bring him to his first game some point this season if I can secure a couple of tickets without funding the regime.

If they are heading to the UK on Friday any chance they will be with me by 3rd Sept which is a Saturday and just before I head away.
  • Options
    No tracking number for me.
  • Options
    Anyone that requires a tracking number that has not received one can inbox me and I will resend it. Some emails sent were for whatever reason undelivered
  • Options
    Great work Tel & Co. I haven't had a tracking number for what it's worth.....
  • Options
    That looks perfect. Like a proper kit. Fantastic news about the embroidery on all kits. Are the separate badges still going to be available?

Awesome stuff by everyone involved!

I just checked my emails and I only got a transaction id and not a tracking number. Are they one and the same or should have I been sent a tracking number?

• Options

Can't wait to get mine and my boys. May actually put him in it and bring him to his first game some point this season if I can secure a couple of tickets without funding the regime.

If they are heading to the UK on Friday any chance they will be with me by 3rd Sept which is a Saturday and just before I head away.

They quoted me 3-6 days for shipping. Depends how quickly they arrive and of course how fast they clear Customs, I known Marlon and Nick are ready for the packing onslaught, we may need some volunteers to help with that....we will keep you posted.
  • Options
    As above inbox me if you require a tracking number but i do need the name that the order was placed under. cafcwill , Cardinal Sin and others
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If the two orders both have the same delivery address we maybe posting them in the same parcel so there would only then be one tracking number. Orders of 1 or 2 shirts will be posted Royal Mail 1st class signed for , orders of 3 or more shirts will be posted RM Special Delivery Guaranteed next day delivery.

Maybe?!
  • Options
    Will be
  • Options

Anyone that requires a tracking number that has not received one can inbox me and I will resend it. Some emails sent were for whatever reason undelivered

I don't want a tracking number, just in case squirrel face finds me.
  • Options
    Did I see people holding placards last week advertising the protest shirt? Is there going to be a further order?
  • Options

Did I see people holding placards last week advertising the protest shirt? Is there going to be a further order?

No plans at the moment. We have approximately 130 spares across all sizes after we have fulfilled the current reserve list. Its easy enough to order more if there is demand.
  • Options
    TEL said:

Tel well done mate proper Fucking effort i salute you comrade

Not just me mate, @Nug @AddicksAddict @charltonnick without these guys it wouldnt have happened. Plus countless others who chipped in along the way with trademarking solutions, legal advice, sourcing sponsors, its been a proper Charlton Life team effort.
    And probably a more professional effort than the club itself is capable of these days.

Well done everyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw the shirt for first time today and it looked excellent
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Seen photo of the three of you ,great photo ,GREAT SHIRT.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

CharltonNick modelling it and looking good!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks Nick, well done
  • Options
    Addickted said:

PeterGage said:

Blimey TEL, your tracking system is next to none. Do you know what happened to my missing Amazon package last week? :-)

It arrived at my place this morning.

You still need 4 x AAA batteries for it Pete.

I'd probably wash it aswell if I were you.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Addickted said:

PeterGage said:

Blimey TEL, your tracking system is next to none. Do you know what happened to my missing Amazon package last week? :-)

It arrived at my place this morning.

You still need 4 x AAA batteries for it Pete.

I'd probably wash it aswell if I were you.
    There's special cleaner you can get for it, better than putting it in the dishwasher.