Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    The shirts are still in production , all orders should receive a Royal Mail tracking number but this does not mean they have been shipped yet. We are just preparing the packages in advance to save time once we receive the shirts from China and they can then be shipped out as quick as possible.
  • Options
    well done guys (and girls?) keep up the good work, the wait will be worth it
  • Options
    Tel top work pal cant wait for my young uns to pull on the jersey
  • Options
    I just hope mine fits. I plumped for a small after measuring, fingers crossed
  • Options
    robroy said:

Fits your child ? ;)
  • Options
    robroy said:

I went for the biggest available and am still sweating on it fitting.
  • Options

robroy said:

If it does not fit I will just frame it and put in up in the pub I built at home.
  • Options
    robroy said:

Can't remember if I went Small or Medium, think it was small which is Adidas' medium, if it's too tight i'll just whack it on a pole and use it as a small flag. :neutral:
  • Options

robroy said:

Me too, though, in fairness, it's not a unique experience...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    robroy said:

They come up a bit on the big side, so dont worry too much.
  • Options
    Just a quick update. Shirts were printed some weeks ago, they are now embroidered and we are about to begin the sewing process (assembly).
  • Options
    Anyone who's received a tracking number but can't see anything on Royal Mail's website, you will get information on RM's site once we've actually posted them. We (mainly charltonnick, someone needs to buy that man a pint) are preparing the packages in advance to save time once we receive the shirts from China and they can then be shipped out as quick as possible.
  • Options
    saw someone in one at Bury - looked very good

should I worry that I don't have a tracking number?

I like the odd worry :wink:
  • Options
    I did put my name down on the initial email thing but when shirts went on sale I was well into my overdraft and unable to purchase.
    I've now started a summer job and wish I could've got one.
    Is there any chance of another run at any point or should I look at other protest attire?

Not having a go btw, completely understand why it was a limited run with a cut off and think you've done a great job so far!
  • Options

Anyone who's received a tracking number but can't see anything on Royal Mail's website, you will get information on RM's site once we've actually posted them. We (mainly charltonnick, someone needs to buy that man a pint) are preparing the packages in advance to save time once we receive the shirts from China and they can then be shipped out as quick as possible.

@RickyOtto bought him a pint on Saturday at Bury where he was sporting the sample shirt, so did I but then we did leave him behind in Manchester and caught the earlier train so probably owe him another!
  • Options
    Royal Mail tracking numbers are being sent out for your orders. This does not mean they have been dispatched yet. We just want to post them out to you as soon as we receive them so are preparing the parcels ready. The shirts are still being made up in China
  • Options

Royal Mail tracking numbers are being sent out for your orders. This does not mean they have been dispatched yet. We just want to post them out to you as soon as we receive them so are preparing the parcels ready. The shirts are still being made up in China

Thanks for the heads up
  • Options

I did put my name down on the initial email thing but when shirts went on sale I was well into my overdraft and unable to purchase.
    I've now started a summer job and wish I could've got one.
    Is there any chance of another run at any point or should I look at other protest attire?

Not having a go btw, completely understand why it was a limited run with a cut off and think you've done a great job so far!

@Leeds_Addick We have about 150 extras left......email me with the size and I will put you on the waiting list. Coveredend@gmail.com Check the sizing chart on the website before ordering as they do come up a bit bigger than Nike.
  • Options
    Manufacturing is due to be completed late next week around the 20th August, a few days ahead of schedule. Then we have around 3-6 days to fly them to the UK. The unknown here is how long it will take to clear customs, but we will keep you all posted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Guys if you can spread the word regarding the shirt progress Id appreciate it.....getting a lot of emails chasing it already and we are not even 5 weeks into the production as yet.
  • Options
    Still not got mine.
  • Options
    i made two shirt orders , i received a tracking number for one of the orders , i guess the other order still being processed to that stage
  • Options
    If the two orders both have the same delivery address we maybe posting them in the same parcel so there would only then be one tracking number. Orders of 1 or 2 shirts will be posted Royal Mail 1st class signed for , orders of 3 or more shirts will be posted RM Special Delivery Guaranteed next day delivery.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Still not got mine.

It was a 5XL from memory wasnt it....a gift for your mate Roger.
    :-)
  • Options
    Hurrah.......well done Tel.
  • Options

saw someone in one at Bury - looked very good

should I worry that I don't have a tracking number?

I like the odd worry :wink:

@lancashire lad can you send me a PM with your name and e-mail and I'll track down your order to see what's happened to it?