Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options

When I signed up for this, I had no idea how much it would take over my every spare moment. Since orders started my life has pretty much been eat, sleep, do my work, deal with protest shirt orders. Not that I'm complaining, mind. It's all grist to the 'Roland Out' mill.

If you need help with this for a second run, I can give at least an hour a night.

Not sure if that would be helpful or not, sometimes more people makes it more difficult but the offer is there.
  • Options

When I signed up for this, I had no idea how much it would take over my every spare moment. Since orders started my life has pretty much been eat, sleep, do my work, deal with protest shirt orders. Not that I'm complaining, mind. It's all grist to the 'Roland Out' mill.

Keep up the good work mate........Could earn your self a beer in your favorite pub in Belgium.
  • Options
    Ordered two - one for me and one for @bingaddickjnr ;-)
  • Options
    Just ordered 2, one for me and one for my daughter.
  • Options

Just ordered 2, one for me and one for my daughter.

Ditto
  • Options

Well I can assure you that the hard work of you and the others involved is very much appreciated. You might not want to hear this but I hope they go down so well that you need to do another order once the season has started.
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. Just what I wanted to hear.
  • Options

If you need help with this for a second run, I can give at least an hour a night.

Not sure if that would be helpful or not, sometimes more people makes it more difficult but the offer is there.
    @Alwaysneil, @TEL and @Nug were the prime organisers, I believe so your offer is best made to them.
  • Options
    Mine has just been ordered. Thanks to everyone involved in getting this together.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:

What if a season ticket holder bought a protest shirt?

Is this not allowed? I do think that negative comments aimed at people who have purchased season tickets is a tad too far (Not aimed at you Rossman92). Its their decision at the end of the day. Not digging anyone out, just read quite a few digs over the last few months.

This protest shirt is a great idea and I get the feeling that some people will be scared to wear it if they have a season ticket. Surely if they did it would spread the cause and do more damage?
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that a great number purchased are by season ticket holders. I personally wouldn't buy one if I wasn't attending matches at The Valley, surely the point is to send a message to KM and RD. The more protest shirts they see as opposed to replica shirts the better. I can't see anyone being scared to wear it (unless you are thinking of wearing it whilst eating soup or spag bol, that's a different matter).
  • Options

Some big orders have come in , take a bow Swedish Addickts 23 shirts !! Also the shirt will be seen around the world , Australia , New Zealand , Canada , USA, UAE and Singapore to name a few. Last chance to get your orders in today. If you are attending Home games you can make a visual statement that you are not happy.

Add to that Denmark and China! Special mention to the 11 going to Northern Ireland, not that its classified as overseas as such, but across the water!

• Options

I'm pretty sure that a great number purchased are by season ticket holders. I personally wouldn't buy one if I wasn't attending matches at The Valley, surely the point is to send a message to KM and RD. The more protest shirts they see as opposed to replica shirts the better. I can't see anyone being scared to wear it (unless you are thinking of wearing it whilst eating soup or spag bol, that's a different matter).

Agree with what you say, I personally stopped wearing replica shirts to games years ago. I went for one of these though as its a fantastic idea and a lot of hard graft has gone into it. It will become a very important part of our history in years to come.

Would be great to have a target 5,000 to beat season ticket sales! 4,000 to go....
  • Options
    the 600 figure that was quoted previously (obviously its more now)

Was that 600 Order requests placed
    or
    600 shirts ordered?

Would be interesting to know. if its 600 requests placed and each of those request had 2 shirts being ordered, for example , you guys would have already broken 1200 shirts.
  • Options
    number of shirts being ordered Will.
  • Options
    robroy said:

Rossman92 said:

What if a season ticket holder bought a protest shirt?

Is this not allowed? I do think that negative comments aimed at people who have purchased season tickets is a tad too far (Not aimed at you Rossman92). Its their decision at the end of the day. Not digging anyone out, just read quite a few digs over the last few months.

This protest shirt is a great idea and I get the feeling that some people will be scared to wear it if they have a season ticket. Surely if they did it would spread the cause and do more damage?
    Ok when I made that comment it was an indirect response to the 2% joke made by valientphil. I'm not digging at the season ticket holders by buying, I was simply making a joke that the 2% figure would be changed. Sorry my smart assery was perceived as hate
  • Options
    2 ordered.
  • Options
    The shirt is for everyone , some season ticket holders have renewed but felt a bit reluctant to , the shirt shows you are unhappy with the regime
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ordered
  • Options

The shirt is for everyone , some season ticket holders have renewed but felt a bit reluctant to , the shirt shows you are unhappy with the regime

Read my last comment
  • Options
    All about #target5000
  • Options
    We can still order til midnight, right?
  • Options

We can still order til midnight, right?

Yep midnight is cut off.
  • Options
    Trying to order a fair few now but it keeps multiplying the postage. I would have thought one flat rate for the whole order????
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

Trying to order a fair few now but it keeps multiplying the postage. I would have thought one flat rate for the whole order????

Without knowing the answer would think that it is a weight thing. The heavier and larger the parcel the higher the cost of postage.
  • Options
    Shipping cost to UK mainland is £4.50 for one shirt then £2.00 for each additional shirt. It is done by weight and size.
  • Options
    jamescafc said:

It's 4.50 for first shirt then 2.00 each subsequent shirt so if you are ordering four or five the postage will look quite lumpy.