Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    There's always one:

Brilliant shirt, but this FB could do with an XL instead of an L.

If anyone can help, please PM me. Ta!
  • Options

The shirts were worn proudly today & looked fantastic ! Well done everyone !

I made appoint of congratulating every wearer I encountered whilst handing out the CARD progs.

Mind you, I did get some quizzical looks when I politely asked " Can I give you one, Sir ?"

At least it was only quizzical looks you got. If I had asked every person I saw with a protest top on the same question I may have got a different response.
    AlwaysNil
  • Options
    away over the weekend. returned to two protest shirts and they look great! thanks everyone involved!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

You guys. Jeez "arrived this morning"? You have a postman that pitches up before 2pm?!

Just tracked mine. Posted yesterday so, I'll miss today's delivery and will get a pesky "while you were out" card instead. :-(

Update: As predicted got back on Saturday evening to find the card. Delivery attempted at 13:31. I now can't get a re-delivery until Wednesday. I'm feeling quite left out. It's worse than waiting for Christmas when I was a kid!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

You guys. Jeez "arrived this morning"? You have a postman that pitches up before 2pm?!

Just tracked mine. Posted yesterday so, I'll miss today's delivery and will get a pesky "while you were out" card instead. :-(

Update: As predicted got back on Saturday evening to find the card. Delivery attempted at 13:31. I now can't get a re-delivery until Wednesday. I'm feeling quite left out. It's worse than waiting for Christmas when I was a kid!
    You should be so lucky. I am only a few thousand kilometres away and don't even have a tracking number. Oh yea of little faith, he says, hopefully
  • Options
    addick2000 it is on it's way
  • Options

Thanks mate, can breath again.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

I bet you're gutted for the big one, the Southampton game on Tuesday.
  • Options

Thanks mate, can breath again.
    Depends if it's too tight!!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

I bet you're gutted for the big one, the Southampton game on Tuesday.
    Well, now we've ditched the season tickets, we're only making the occasional excursion from deepest Essex. Maybe once every six weeks or so. The next home game for us will be Coventry. The first outing for the shirt will be Fleetwood away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know that CARD are trying to ask as many boycotters as possible to show up for the game against Wimbledon for the black and white day....will be a great photo opportunity.
  • Options
    I'll have a medium when they come up again.
  • Options
    CafcCrazy said:

I'll have a medium when they come up again.

email me your request mate we have plenty of that size. coveredend@gmail.com
  • Options
    Eldest grandson's shirt arrived safely and everyone is very impressed with the quality and sizing.

Thanks to all concerned & can't wait for the Wimbledon fashion parade !
  • Options

cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

You should be so lucky. I am only a few thousand kilometres away and don't even have a tracking number. Oh yea of little faith, he says, hopefully
    I am abroad on holiday and also feel left out. Looking forward to seeing them when we get back.
  • Options
    Came home from holiday today to find two shirts for my youngest two,

Little girl been wearing it all day youngest wanted to wear it on the trampoline so was then in floods when refused

Try again tomorrow at the park
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I popped out to get some cold drinks for 5 minutes and in that time the bloody postman tried to deliver. But managed to pick it up the next day and am very happy with it. Thanks to all involved for doing such a great job!

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @Solidgone is kindly sending me his protest shirt and said to send the £25 strait to the protest fund, who do I contact to do this ?
  • Options
    Don't know what went wrong there but edited
  • Options
    shine166 said:

@Solidgone is kindly sending me his protest shirt and said to send the £25 strait to the protest fund, who do I contact to do this ?

@Davo55 @Curb_It
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If anybody has a small but wants a medium, let me know and we can arrange a swap!
  • Options
    Thank you Jackie for the card , it's been a Charlton Life team effort
  • Options

If anybody has a small but wants a medium, let me know and we can arrange a swap!

Me too.

Done well with my sons shirts, bought two his current size both of which he has worn to the Charlton Community football camp, have two slightly larger ones in case the toasters have not gone by the end of the season.

If I end up filling out a medium I'll be not super impressed. I'm going to wear it, but as a shorter napoleon complex kind of guy, I'd have to put on about 2-3 stone for me to fill it out.

I went by the measurements and used a tape measure but the adult size I found generous.

Still proud to own it and wear it and thanks to everyone who made it happen.

If we do another run, I'll have a Small.
  • Options
    Received mine in Australia today, looks awesome. Very happy chappy. A bit sad though, Tel mentioned to me that he and I were the only ones to buy in Oz. The addicksdownunder web site has 130 members, not all in Australia but the large majority are. So maybe its Tel and me that Katrien was talking about being the 2%. Regardless of that, the shirt looks great, fits well and I'm proud to wander around the town with it. Thanks to all the people who had a hand in making it happen
  • Options

Received mine in Australia today, looks awesome. Very happy chappy. A bit sad though, Tel mentioned to me that he and I were the only ones to buy in Oz. The addicksdownunder web site has 130 members, not all in Australia but the large majority are. So maybe its Tel and me that Katrien was talking about being the 2%. Regardless of that, the shirt looks great, fits well and I'm proud to wander around the town with it. Thanks to all the people who had a hand in making it happen

Mine arrived this morning too Peter. I ordered some extras.....I know Christian, Mick, Richard and his new Mrs want one so Ive got them here. So the magnificent 6 Peter...... Quite a few went to NZ too, some were long lost ADU members from the early days.
  • Options
    I can weigh you out for that now Tel. Can't wait to receive it when I'm home from my swing offshore.
  • Options
    I'll send you Keefy's book too mate
  • Options
    Will be modelling ours at Fleetwood -relieved that I can get into the small so sorry to the guys looking for swaps.

Great work - many, many thanks.
  • Options
    I have decided I love data techniques, and from now on I have decided to buy whatever they sell provided it's vegetarian.
  • Options
    I ordered my three this morning (after being a wally and getting my dates mixed up first time around).

Can I just say that the 'covered end choir' website was so slick and quick. I ordered and paid in about 2 minutes on a mobile phone.

I've just bought tickets for Oxford from the Charlton website. Fuck me. "Please add a delivery address" BUT I'M COLLECTING". Sorry an error occurred. Please do everything again.