Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***New Fans Protest Shirt -LIMITED NUMBER ON SALE ***

Comments

• Options
    Some big announcements to come on the money you lot have helped raise for charity...its immense....but we have around 100 shirts left...wouldnt it be great if they all got sold? If you know of anyone who wanted a shirt but hasnt got around to ordering one yet, please give them a little nudge.
  • Options
    Looks like I have two spare tickets for saturday (West Lower), PM if of interest.

cheers
  • Options
    In case any protest shirt purchasers missed it, CARD is calling for as many purchasers of the Charlton protest shirt as possible to join a huge team photo prior to Saturday's home match against Wimbledon, which it is declared Black and White Day.

Details: http://charltoncard.tumblr.com/post/150131186056/poster-planned-after-black-and-white-day-mass
  • Options
    Hi People,

CurbIt has taken the two tickets for saturday.

Hope you get tickets sorted.
  • Options
    67 Shirts sold from the surplus. I think Nick will be taking some along to the Black & White day to sell
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:
    Cheers got mine :-)
  • Options
    At work so can't measure shirts as per the protest shirt website - I usually wear xl - for anyone who's got a shirt - is the protest shirt xl the same as other football shirts that size? Would like to order this pm.
  • Options
    I normally wear a medium footy shirt and measured it and went with small. It is the same size as my England medium.
  • Options
    MrKinski I'm sure a Large will be fine
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mrkinski said:

At work so can't measure shirts as per the protest shirt website - I usually wear xl - for anyone who's got a shirt - is the protest shirt xl the same as other football shirts that size? Would like to order this pm.

Go for a large, they come up about a size bigger.
  • Options
    I'll be there for photo shoot sat my protest shirt arrived and looks great.
  • Options
    Anyone that wants to purchase a protest shirt I will have a few with me tomorrow before the game. I will be in The Rose of Denmark from 1.15-2.15 and then at the photo shoot behind the covered end before the game.
  • Options
    Just an update on remaining stock. We now have only 1 shirt left in the following sizes , Mens small , 2xl , 3xl & 4xl and Ladies 3xl & 4xl. We have now sold out of Mens medium & 5xl and Ladies small , large and 2xl.
  • Options
    That must mean 994 sold. What a great effort from all involved.
  • Options
    Under 100 left.
  • Options
    Would like to purchase a shirt going to the Oxford, Rochdale and Millwall games will any be on sale then.
  • Options

Would like to purchase a shirt going to the Oxford, Rochdale and Millwall games will any be on sale then.

inbox @AddicksAddict and @charltonnick mate
  • Options
    Now also sold out of Mens small and 3xl
  • Options
    http://charltoncard.tumblr.com/post/150814293021/protest-donations-emphasise-clubs-role-in-the

Great work by all involved!

"Modelling" mine with Carman Hill in the background
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    charltoncard.tumblr.com/post/150814293021/protest-donations-emphasise-clubs-role-in-the

Fantastic choice of charities. Makes me extra proud to wear the shirt and so proud of everyone who bought one or was involved in this brilliant example of fans working together to achieve great things.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Davo55 said:

charltoncard.tumblr.com/post/150814293021/protest-donations-emphasise-clubs-role-in-the

Fantastic choice of charities. Makes me extra proud to wear the shirt and so proud of everyone who bought one or was involved in this brilliant example of fans working together to achieve great things.

Superb ...if only the club was willing to share and take on the expertise that fans can bring.

Hopefully this can be emphasised in our own PR exercises.
  • Options
    Brilliant, makes it even more special to wear it, great work to everyone involved making this happen, this is what makes me proud to be charlton, Proper
  • Options
    Anyone requiring a protest shirt on Saturday I can bring some with me. Sizes we have left are Mens XS , L , XL and 1 4XL. Ladies XXS , M , XL and 1 3XL , 4XL. No kids left , inbox me your requirements and you can pay cash £25
  • Options
    With Christmas on the horizon, we have a limited number of protest shirts still available...pop onto the website for sizes.

www.coveredendchoir.co.uk
  • Options
    Also now the winter is coming to an end we have reduced the price of the remaining hoodies to £15 for adults and £10 for kids. Pin badges are also available , go to coveredendchoir website to order.
  • Options
    Forgot to mention all proceeds go straight to the protest fund after paypal fees. I'm sure the fund needs a top up after the successful Belgium trip
  • Options
    Well done, @charltonnick, for keeping on pushing the shirts, hoodies, etc.

How many shirts did we sell in the end?
  • Options

Well done, @charltonnick, for keeping on pushing the shirts, hoodies, etc.

How many shirts did we sell in the end?

TEL said:

Still a few shirts left....XL and XS Mens available. Just a few shy short of 1000 shirts sold, so well done to all who purchased them and made such a great charitable contribution (7 Grand) To Charlton Riding for the Diasabled and Demelza House.