Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fans Forum

Comments

• Options
    Is there any word yet on the structure of the committee that is going to report on the new Fans' Forum structure? Or has that not yet been decided yet?
  • Options
    She tried to do the same thing with POTY last season and got knocked backed then..!!

I see she has even mentioned the Museum too, another success that she has had nothing to do with I must add
  • Options
    So Katrien, you had a fans forum but set up a lame target 20k group that covered the same operational ground instead of strategic business development issues that were needed.

Then you called meetings with members of the group's that make up the Fans Forum.

You are then some how surprised that there is a lot of duplication and the same questions being raised at each. Well, Derr.

So now you want to change the format and even have elected reps. You should be careful because look at the rowdy rebel rouser that got in the last time the club did that
  • Options
    It's the other mob's turn for the meeting this Saturday.....hope they do minutes.
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

So Katrien, you had a fans forum but set up a lame target 20k group that covered the same operational ground instead of strategic business development issues that were needed.

Then you called meetings with members of the group's that make up the Fans Forum.

You are then some how surprised that there is a lot of duplication and the same questions being raised at each. Well, Derr.

So now you want to change the format and even have elected reps. You should be careful because look at the rowdy rebel rouser that got in the last time the club did that

Nurse..............Nurse..........
    Get the tranquilliser gun, that bloody woman has wound him up again. ;)
    Stupidity and ignorance often irritates me but never winds me up.

Planned incompetence does annoy when it's to the detriment of our football club however
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I do find it odd when the club arranges after something else is announced. First we had the fun days when the protests behind the west stand started, now when fans are popping over for a weekends singing and dancing with the STTV fans on his doorstep and someone decides we need to chat more often than we do. What a strange coincidence almost weird............
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    All this talking, what more needs to be said other than, sell the frigging club, go forth and multiply.

Edit: Not you of course T.C.E the Douchbag and his lackeys :wink: .
  • Options
    Target 20k.

The group that can't even engage with the 3k of fans that turn up now.

How the F*** they'd ever get a consignment of 20k fans is flying pig shit stuff.

No marks!
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

Ian Wallis should be applauded for anticipating the club moving in on Supporters Dinner and putting a block on that.
    It seems the amount of Lookman money going towards the training ground diminishes daily.
    A suggestion was made that only those who attend the meetings receive the minutes and a structure be put in place where members commit to attending.

So the rest of the money goes to Roland's pocket?
  • Options
    I noticed someone missing from the meeting, were they still making the sandwiches as the meeting started?
    *Evening to my new friends in se9* ;)
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

johnny73 said:

Ian Wallis should be applauded for anticipating the club moving in on Supporters Dinner and putting a block on that.
    It seems the amount of Lookman money going towards the training ground diminishes daily.
    A suggestion was made that only those who attend the meetings receive the minutes and a structure be put in place where members commit to attending.

So the rest of the money goes to Roland's pocket?
    I'd guess that it will all end up in his pocket.
  • Options
    I don't know why I open and read threads that I know will make me angry. Sell up and go.
  • Options
    If the club can have a Target 20k group I think Charlton Life should form the 'Charlton fans build a moon rocket group'. A much more realistic prospect. I'll supply the matches!
  • Options

If the club can have a Target 20k group I think Charlton Life should form the 'Charlton fans build a moon rocket group'. A much more realistic prospect. I'll supply the matches!

I always wanted to be an astronaut!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's the other mob's turn for the meeting this Saturday.....hope they do minutes.

What is the purpose of Saturday's meeting? I hope it is more than them being used by Meire to show her boss what a great communicator is or an attempt by the club and others to marginalise the efforts of CARD and others. But that said, if they get through to Meire as opposed to sitting there while she talks down to them, then that will be a plus.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

On top of the incompetence - she's probably being paid something like £80-£100k a year to do this job. I put her accomplishments so far on parr with a wage of about 12p an hour

Time to move on, she knocked you back. It happens. ;)
  • Options
    I'm quite wound up by the training ground comments... the fact they said they're using "some" of the Lookman Transfer money to fund the £1.5m phase two. Some?! Why not all of it? Who's funding the rest? Where's the rest of that money going? (Roland's pocket I presume)
  • Options
    Every time I see something from the Club like this or from our manager I have the opening chorus of 'Show me' from My Fair Lady ringing in my ears.
  • Options

Every time I see something from the Club like this or from our manager I have the opening chorus of 'Show me' from My Fair Lady ringing in my ears.

I get.....Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, Lie, tell me why, tell me why? why d'you have to lie? By the Pistols.
  • Options
    All the things going wrong in the club and she wants to take over the one successful thing left.

She really is as thick as shit.
  • Options

I'm quite wound up by the training ground comments... the fact they said they're using "some" of the Lookman Transfer money to fund the £1.5m phase two. Some?! Why not all of it? Who's funding the rest? Where's the rest of that money going? (Roland's pocket I presume)

Phase two is for CACT - or was last October.
  • Options
    Love the uselessness of the Wimbledon response