Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• Should be 2 or 3 nil already.
  • We’ve played 5 won 5
    They have played 5 lost 5

setup perfectly for an away win

(I’ve supported this team too long haven’t i!)

• Scoham said:
    1-0 up, Mbick set up Huke to score

https://x.com/charltonacademy/status/1833477373921993027?s=46&t=A-w3Eq0EWWpjMxring904Q

Another big win incoming?
    I shouldn’t have said that. Have faith though, we’ll score 2 or 3 in the second half.
  • Missing Chris Lock; we would have been 3 up under him.

Pearce and Solly clearly not good enough and need to be sacked.
  • 1-1 Crewe equalise
  • Full time 1-1
  • How many typically go for an U21 game at the valley.
    thinking of going for the first reserve game since Dan Shittu was with us 😂 
    How close can you get to the ground for parking?
  • Sponsored links:

• 100 if that.

You can, at present, park in the club car park.
  • CafcSCP said:
    How many typically go for an U21 game at the valley.
    thinking of going for the first reserve game since Dan Shittu was with us 😂 
    How close can you get to the ground for parking?
     Are you intending to go on Friday evening, if so, i would think no more than a hundred spectators will be there, You can probably park very near the ground but make sure you read any signs regarding parking restrictions.
    This is the last under 21 game scheduled at 'The Valley' before Christmas.
  • clive said:
    As well as Leaburn’s return it’s good to see it’ll be streamed.
  • Scoham said:
    clive said:
    As well as Leaburn’s return it’s good to see it’ll be streamed.
    Wondering if we may also see one or more of Assimwe, Zac Mitchell, Dixon or Kanu in this match 
  • I am looking forward to going to the Valley this evening.
    I hope if the live stream isn’t working, or going to work, that people who plan to watch it are told by mid day.
  • fenaddick said:
    seth plum said:
    I am looking forward to going to the Valley this evening.
    I hope if the live stream isn’t working, or going to work, that people who plan to watch it are told by mid day.
    Surely you can understand that tech issues can happen at any point and the club probably said as soon as they could the other day right? 
    You might have missed that I wrote ‘I hope’.
    You use the word ‘probably’ rather than definitely, surely you understand that these things can also be tested out in advance of the event right?
    I hope everything goes well, and people are not disappointed as they were on Tuesday.
  • Sponsored links:

• fenaddick said:
    seth plum said:
    fenaddick said:
    seth plum said:
    Surely you can understand that tech issues can happen at any point and the club probably said as soon as they could the other day right? 
    You use the word ‘probably’ rather than definitely, surely you understand that these things can also be tested out in advance of the event right?
    I hope everything goes well, and people are not disappointed as they were on Tuesday.
    As someone who has had jobs that rely on tech for live events you can do as many tests as you want but usually something will go wrong half an hour before. Usually there's a fix, but not always.
    Yes. I understand technology is unreliable. That’s why I hope it is reliable this evening.
  • seth plum said:
    If there is a problem identified before midday it is most likely it will be resolved well in time for the game. 

I plan to watch it, but if an issue comes up I won't scold the club because of a technical issue that means I can't watch a stream for a game I could have attended if I really wanted to.
  • I have an annual Charlton TV pass.
    The scolding on Tuesday came from people who just paid.
  • seth plum said:
    fenaddick said:
    seth plum said:
    If the fault is visible to the TV people early in the day there is time to fix it.

Last minute as happened on Tuesday (and at a match last season) like broadband going down  is just that and no early warning possible.
  • seth plum said:
    I have an annual Charlton TV pass.
    The scolding on Tuesday came from people who just paid.
    Presumably those paying for the match as a one off will be reimbursed ? 
  • im looking forward to this tonight.  Might have to wrap up though 🥶
  • Casey steps down to bench to allow unknown striker to learn from M'Bick.

Trialist B and C not in squad.

Asiimwe back from injury
  • Leaburn and Mbick is going to be a fun pairing to watch.