Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• seth plum said:

Arfer Moon looks impressive...🙄

• Half time 1-1. Enjoying it especially watching Miles Leaburn.
    Others are playing well and Leeds are decent.
  • Scoham said:
    Anyone sussed out the name of our keeper?
    I assume it’s still Tommy Reid (ex Brighton) but only going on the fact he’s played a few games and has blond hair
    Yeah it’s deffo him. Players shouting Tommy and his pics are a dead on match, as you’d expect.
  • Looks like it. Been about right for Miles no need to take risks. C’mon Patrick.
  • Hope Miles got through that ok and suffers no adverse reaction. Sounds as if he had one or two decent moments.
  • LenGlover said:
    Hope Miles got through that ok and suffers no adverse reaction. Sounds as if he had one or two decent moments.
    Looked assured and had some good moments, including hitting the post, also, I am convinced he had a goal not given,when it was kicked off the line, just before Huke scored...so promising first half
  • LenGlover said:
    Hope Miles got through that ok and suffers no adverse reaction. Sounds as if he had one or two decent moments.
    One moment of concern when he was slow to get up from a coming together but has looked fine since and in his warm down routine. 
  • mart77 said:
    LenGlover said:
    One moment of concern when he was slow to get up from a coming together but has looked fine since and in his warm down routine. 
    He's always done that really, but it does keep us guessing after some serious injuries.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 13
    Leaburn back out for second half...

Edit...Leaburn is off for Casey...bloody commentators...
  • Is this played to extra time and then penalties does anyone know?
  • edited September 13
    Casey has a shot from the edge of the 18yd area, but ends up too high, and into The Covered End
  • mart77 said:
    Is this played to extra time and then penalties does anyone know?
    I think it is a group of 4 teams, the other 2 being Brum and Stockport so guess it is points based
  • For someone who’d been out for a year, that was a very decent 45 from Miles. Always looking to be involved, a couple of very sharp turns in the box. One with a shot across the keeper which hit the post. Agree with above that I think the one cleared from him, just before Huke’s scrambled effort was given, was over the line. Have to be happy with that.  

Hopefully we can go on now and win this. I think we’re definitely the better team. 
  • Holden and Fullsh on
  • edited September 13
    Fullah on for Asiimwe
    Hobden on for Toure
  • Asimwe off and Toure
  • edited September 13
    LenGlover said:
    He looked pretty sharp, considering. Was moving well enough and his first touch was working well. It's only 45 minutes for the U21s, but it was encouraging for a first game back.
  • Bower on for Enslin
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds are very quick at times breaking from defence to attack
  • edited September 13
    Tactical stuff at U21 as well, as the Leeds keeper goes down "injured"...🤦‍♂️
  • Thought we were going to be in for a high scoring game the way this started.
  • The number 9 (Luca Thomas) for Leeds looks pretty decent. 
  • Certainly missing Leaburn up top second half...
  • Five minutes added time...🤷‍♂️
  • Huke tapped in but offside
  • edited September 13
    Offside goal for us right at the death...

Ended 1-1 FT
  • Scoham said:
    Huke tapped in but offside
    Was it going in without the touch? We thought it was close.