Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life is 10 years old today !

1234568»

Comments

• edited August 2016

One of my favourite threads was the Trevor one, can anyone remember what it was titled?

That was one of mine as well. Dear Charlton Life I think it was called.

• The Witton Albion/Northwich Vics thread was a good 'un.
  • Oh I remember scary Trevor that was so weird lol
  • that Dulwich one is just genius.

Valley Gary just completely floored and baffled by what viewfinder was going on about. "I coach kids near Dartford?...no I don't you absolute freak."

I forgot Viewfinder's post on Harvey's Gardener further up on the same page.

"And you actually imagine you are the father of Callum Harriott and Joe Piggott"
  • Thanks all for making those of us far afield feel like we're at home in some way. I miss the Valley on a Saturday or a cold Tuesday night, but I can always get a taste of it on CL. Here's to the next 10and many more. COYR
  • edited August 2016
    Scoham said:

that Dulwich one is just genius.

Valley Gary just completely floored and baffled by what viewfinder was going on about. "I coach kids near Dartford?...no I don't you absolute freak."

I forgot Viewfinder's post on Harvey's Gardener further up on the same page.

"And you actually imagine you are the father of Callum Harriott and Joe Piggott"
    This little exchange had me chuckling where ironically HG is accused of knowing sweet FA about football and it's based on where he resides;
    VF - 'Harveys Gardener: You are an apologist. It's comical that you apparently live next door to The Valley - yet you don't understand the slightest thing about football.

HG - Not an apologist, won't apologise for thinking you're a to$$er. I have always lived miles from the Valley (Surrey/Berks) and never played organised football but not impressed with your supposed expertise.