Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton fans unfurl North Korean flag above Directors Box - Daily Mirror

Comments

• Options
    DOC64 said:

Did Sue enjoy seeing the flag?

I wish I hadn't been banned from SE7 Valiants. Would love to see Sue and her followers splenetically raging about the 2% who are ruining it for the real fans!
  • Options

Getting boring imo along with the chants of we want roland out DURING the match.

Agreed we should only sing it in the Lib after the game, wouldn't want to upset anyone !
  • Options
    DOC64 said:

I imagine she found it disgusting.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

How about CARD producing a few thousand NK mini flags and everybody waving them in time (when KM takes her seat) like you see on the news everytime Kim walks around?

She'd love that, then order the execution of any dissidents on the pitch after the game, just to teach us a lesson
  • Options

mogodon said:

DOC64 said:

I wish I hadn't been banned from SE7 Valiants. Would love to see Sue and her followers splenetically raging about the 2% who are ruining it for the real fans!
    "If you start copying the posts off this Group to CL then yes you'll get banned. If as I suspect you continue to post as normal even though you disagree with me you are welcome to stay. I'm an adult and can take the disagreements as long as they are polite - I assume you are also adult enough to feel the same way."

Was what was said about your departure haha
    Will you get banned for that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The way people live in North Korea is disgusting and the fact that are mocking it and using it as an example is awful. You should be thankful that you live in country such as ours and the fact that you are comparing North Korea to a football is derogatory to people in North Korea

Sense of humour by-pass from the PC liberal.

PS as a member of amnesty international I know about North Korea.
    So with the knowledge you have of North Korea you are comfortable with it ?
  • Options
    Kim Jong-un finds this annoying.

Kim Jong- un makes an offer Roland doesn't refuse and happily accepts showing his yellow teeth smile.

Charlton athletic 1905-2016 RIP.
  • Options

The way people live in North Korea is disgusting and the fact that are mocking it and using it as an example is awful. You should be thankful that you live in country such as ours and the fact that you are comparing North Korea to a football is derogatory to people in North Korea

Sense of humour by-pass from the PC liberal.

PS as a member of amnesty international I know about North Korea.
    So with the knowledge you have of North Korea you are comfortable with it ?
    Sense of humour by-pass.

It's a joke, get off that high horse and see it for what it is.
  • Options
    WSS said:

My South Korean next door neighbour thought it was hilarious

I bet they were
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Vive la network!
  • Options

I think we can all guess where the next ballistic missile test will be pointed.

Thank god our politicians voted to renew trident.
  • Options

Do you think people in North Korea or South Korea would find it funny??

It shows how low you really stopped

Whats South Korea got to do with it? The flag was North Korea...just a joke directed at the dictators of our club not directed towards any people in Korea so calm down
  • Options
    Nug said:

Do you think people in North Korea or South Korea would find it funny??

It shows how low you really stopped

From your posts it's obvious you think everything is great at Charlton and hate any form of protest. Why not just say that rather than try and turn this into something it's not.
    What do you know about North Korea other than BBC