Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton fans unfurl North Korean flag above Directors Box - Daily Mirror

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
    WSS said:

The only thing that's weird is comparing a football club to the most dangerous country in the world

North Korea restricts free speech.

It seems Katrien Meire attempts to do the same.

Comparison ends.
    To be fair to North Korea, I'd rather starve than pay £7.50 for a pie and a pint.
  • Options

Ever served in combat ?

I was in Nam.

Lovely it was. That one with the coconut stuffing.
  • Options
    This thread should get the most flags
  • Options

This thread should get the most flags

The most North Korean flags!

Aw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Would you could do is explain your actions to the people of North Korea on how they have been treated and the conditions they have lived in

And there was me thinking that you were getting rather teadious with your posts.

I take it all back, your sense of humour is brilliant and you should be contender for poster of the year.

Ever tried the Edinburgh fringe?
  • Options
    ads said:

Just seen a North Korean news agency tweeting the Mirror story

They're denying any association with the regime
    Katrien, the woman who makes North Korea look good in comparison.
  • Options

mogodon said:

DOC64 said:

Did Sue enjoy seeing the flag?

I wish I hadn't been banned from SE7 Valiants. Would love to see Sue and her followers splenetically raging about the 2% who are ruining it for the real fans!
    "If you start copying the posts off this Group to CL then yes you'll get banned. If as I suspect you continue to post as normal even though you disagree with me you are welcome to stay. I'm an adult and can take the disagreements as long as they are polite - I assume you are also adult enough to feel the same way."

Was what was said about your departure haha
    Sue seems to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to associate CL usernames with actual Facebook names. She will be on your case soon ...
  • Options
    Great effort by all concerned! Added bonus that it has pissed off the fantasist WIWLB.
  • Options
    Was David Badjumper still sitting with Katrin (bog roll dispenser), anyone get a pic? I miss his pretty face
  • Options
    is WhenIwasLittleBoy this season's PL54 and Colin1961? We need some light relief.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mogodon said:

is WhenIwasLittleBoy this season's PL54 and Colin1961? We need some light relief.

Well, it seems so. He/she clearly has no understanding of how and why lampoons and parodies either exist or work as a form of humour/protest.
  • Options
    Where's Hans Blix when you need him?
  • Options

Yes, eventually. Unfurled 2 mins before half time. Looked like it had 2 cuddly cats as weights tied to the bottom.
    A security lady in the directors box tried to pull it down but it wouldn't budge. A security guy in the upper tried to untie it but I assume it was cable tied or something. They pulled it back up to the upper and then removed it.

Black & white scarves
  • Options

The only thing that's weird is comparing a football club to the most dangerous country in the world

Is that you, Sue ?
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Where's Hans Blix when you need him?

"It was to do with information management.
    The intention was to dramatise it."
    Hans Blix on CAFC fans draping a North Korean flag over the head of the CEO.

"I found nothing."
    Hans Blix on the Intelligence in the CAFC CEO's office.
  • Options

You should hang an ISIS flag. Black and white wit has the same principles as North Korea

Please don't ban Sue ... sorry, I mean WhenIwasLittleBoy, she ... er, he ... is quite entertaining.