Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton fans unfurl North Korean flag above Directors Box - Daily Mirror

Comments

• Options

Not my moves so I knew it was not me this time.
  • Options
    Early contender for thread of the year.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

You should hang an ISIS flag. Black and white wit has the same principles as North Korea

So you're telling us to hang a flag of an evil oppressive dictatorship that oppresses and murders many people forced to live under it, but don't want a NK one? Right, smart.
    You may as well hang it as that is what happens in North Korea
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Any pictures of Kim Jong Un when was little boy?

I found one of him holding one of his old baby grows
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

F***, I thought I saw myself on the phone!
    That's you raving down at the millers after a couple of pills
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Glad we never lost today otherwise this thread could have got really silly........,,,,,,oh hang on a minute did I see ISIS quoted as well.
  • Options

The only thing that's weird is comparing a football club to the most dangerous country in the world

Belgium?
    FFS
  • Options
    wow.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016

Perhaps people should live in North Korea for a year and see what it is really like.

Typical liberal bleeding heart guardianista PC response.

Whatever happened to free speech?.
    Fixed for you.

• Options

The way people live in North Korea is disgusting and the fact that are mocking it and using it as an example is awful. You should be thankful that you live in country such as ours and the fact that you are comparing North Korea to a football is derogatory to people in North Korea

If this country was full of Lord Haw Haws I would prefer to live in North Korea. Fortunately it isn't. Just a small number that irritate! We all know who they are!
  • Options
    Terrible upper middle class the BBC, Corbyn hates it maybe about the same amount as Osborne used to hate it.

Mary Berry though: that's a thread by itself surely?
  • Options

Bollox to this discussion now its obvious you are pissed if you are comparing a joke about freedom of speech with ISIS

You think North Korea is different
    http://gb.imdb.com/title/tt4206218/ The Propaganda Game portrays a perfectly normal nation grossly misrepresented by the western press. The interviewee's seemed happy enough and said fatty wasn't a dangerous paranoid despot, he just wanted to kick America's arse.
  • Options
    Someone has stolen WIWLB