Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs.Wimbledon - Post Match Views - Sept 16

WSSWSS
edited September 2016 in General Charlton
We'll be in a better position next year to go for promotion remember...

Comments

• Options
    Utterly utterly depressing. That's all.
  • Options
    So, they had two shots on target and scored two goals. What is up with our players??
  • Options
    Today is a new low for me and very worrying. We dominated the game but couldn't put it away and I could see this coming as the 2nd half went on. I blame Slade today for bad substitutions when needed.

Disgraceful performance all round.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wankers!
  • Options
    “The announcement of these initiatives are a great start but actions speak louder than words. We’ve changed our strategy on the pitch and that has been demonstrated in our recruitment and now we need to do the same with how we engage with fans."

So... how's this latest new era working out for you, Katrien?
  • Options
    Depressing
  • Options
    2 points off the relegation zone..........progress!
  • Options

So, they had two shots on target and scored two goals. What is up with our players??

What is up with our players? We have an owner and CEO who don't give a fuck.
  • Options
    Another new all time low.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3blokes said:

“The announcement of these initiatives are a great start but actions speak louder than words. We’ve changed our strategy on the pitch and that has been demonstrated in our recruitment and now we need to do the same with how we engage with fans."

So... how's this latest new era working out for you, Katrien?

She'll have 100% "engagement" from me the day they announce her resignation.
  • Options
    mrbligh said:

Joke manager, joke players, joke club

You forgot joke fans!!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    So much for valley gold 'academy' day... Didn hear any reference to it at all!

Questions have to be asked of Slade, 2-1 with 5 mins extra time Why not bring your another sub on?
    Pacey winger in botaka or even another lump in Lennon/Bauer ...
    Strange!
  • Options
    Mid table mediocrity for us this season. Our midfield isn't good enough and that can't change until January.

If I was Slade I'd have Novak starting. And Bauer and Tex or even Lennon in defence
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Any fan who walked out on the 2nd goal when there is potentially 10 minutes is end of.