Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

County Championship 2016

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Well done Middx !!
  • Options
    tremendous finish to the season .. feel sorry for Zummerzet, contrived finishes are never very satisfactory ..
    Kent in any recent season but this one would have been promoted .. let's hope they can maintain their good form next season
  • Options
    What a great advert for the county championship, well done Middlesex unlucky both Somerset and Yorkshire, a great day for the game in this country
  • Options

Well done Middx !!

how comes you wanted Middlesex Pres ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Well done Middx !!

how comes you wanted Middlesex Pres ?
    Just that they're from London, and dont want the effing Yorkies to win again, nor the 'lets import Gayle,Jayawardene and any other Dutch South African player we can get in' Somerset.
  • Options
    I went to the game on Wednesday and listened to the commentary as I drove/sat in jams all the way to North Yorkshire. The bookmakers had the draw as favourite for the last 30 overs but it was brilliant stuff. Selfishly, perhaps, I hope the County Championship survives longer than me. It really is my favourite sporting entertainment.
  • Options
    Somerset have nothing to complain about. Yorkshire and Middlesex owed them nothing, and both wanted a chance at a win
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Somerset have nothing to complain about. Yorkshire and Middlesex owed them nothing, and both wanted a chance at a win

Agree.