Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup

Comments

• Options
    Great save from Bello for the half
  • Options
    Why did someone just shout "Cheeseburger" When the European teed off?

Have I missed an email or something?
  • Options
    Cmon Europe
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Why did someone just shout "Cheeseburger" When the European teed off?

Have I missed an email or something?

American 'humour'
  • Options
    You've changed your tune Pres, cheering the Belgians now ain't you, feckin turncoat.
  • Options
    Good feelings gone. Palace level.
    Come on Europe. Take my mind off it.
  • Options
    Reed choice language there.....
  • Options
    Ha ha. Palace goal disallowed for no reason.
    Come on Europe.
  • Options
    Cmon Sergio !!!!!!!
  • Options
    Shame Stenson didn't make the putts on 9 and 10,would've virtually been game over. His back must be killing him having to carry Rose all the way round
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2016
    It may just be that the microphones are better than ever but the crowd do seem to be particularly dickish! Lots of inappropriate comments going on.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Kaymer will (obviously) be left out in the morning. In 10 holes he's not sunk one putt for a halve or win - Willett has beaten him on every single hole.

The crowd have been irritating but not much more than the usual big US tournament in my view. It's calmed down with them losing some matches.
  • Options
    Well done Rose and Stenson :)
  • Options
    Looking like 3-1 in afternoon , so 5-3 at end of day. Not bad after the morning session.
    Stenson, Bello and Pieters playing well.
  • Options
    Good comeback. Didn't find it all that exciting to watch as none of the matches were close.
  • Options
    Squeaky bum time for Garcia/Bello!
  • Options
    Well done Mcillroy and Pieters.
  • Options
    So, 5-3 at end of day - how Clarke would have taken that at Lunch.
  • Options
    Get in mcilroy. 4-0 goes to 5-3.

That's a fantastic days golf.
  • Options
    Well done the Euro boys. Great fight back. Great to see those ungracious Yank twat fans sitting in silence when Rorys putt dropped. Game on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "You're not singing anymore"
  • Options
    It's good that a couple of high profile American players like Speith and Watson are telling the fans off, but it seems to me that they, or even better, Davis Love should come out and say on camera that the fans need to show a bit more class.
    I watched the last couple of hours and saw at least five occasions where some dickhead shouted out while the European player was on his backswing. And the "Get in the water" stuff is fucking cringeworthy.
    I genuinely think some of the Yank players are finding it embarrassing, but they need to speak up.
  • Options
    Great celebration from Rory.

It left the Yanks in NO doubt what he meant.

Stick that up your Star Spangled Banner !
  • Options
    Just watched the whole day's play on catch up. Love the spirit of team Europe. Although we have 6 rookies, I'm still confident we'll pull this off. Tomorrow should be a great days golf most likely spoilt by 90 mins of football!!
  • Options
    I know a lot's been said about what Danny Willett's brother said about the American crowd but today they proved him right. Classless bunch!
  • Options
    The last 3 Ryder cups in America have been the same. Americans are ungracious bitches. The crowds in Europe are always noisy but they never intentionally put players off.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    It's not just at the Golf that they behave like this.

Most of my wagers are on them. but now I want to see their noses rubbed in the dirt.
  • Options
    Watched last night, fuck me there irritating. Willets brother was bang on the money,
  • Options
    Yep.
  • Options
    Silly OTT aggression from Rose on 16 and now his match is heading towards a half (or worse)... Can't really afford to let that point go otherwise that slope may become too steep to climb.