Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup

Comments

• Options
    I like Reed, you'd all love him if he was European. A surprising fact about him - he's never had a top 10 in a major.
  • Options
    Astonishing Golf from Mcillroy and Reed - both around in 32 for front 9
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

I like Reed, you'd all love him if he was European. A surprising fact about him - he's never had a top 10 in a major.

Similar to Poulter then ?
  • Options
    Thomas Pieters is going to be a superstar - at least theres one Belgian who we can like.
  • Options

Thomas Pieters is going to be a superstar - at least theres one Belgian who we can like.

Probably end up being KM's bf.
  • Options
    The cameras that show the track of the ball? Are they mega expensive? It makes such a difference being able to see the ball tracked when watching on TV. Why don't Sky show every shot with a tracking camera? At the moment I am watching tee shots and fairway shots and have no idea if it is good shot or not unless there is a response from the crowd or the commentators.
  • Options

The cameras that show the track of the ball? Are they mega expensive? It makes such a difference being able to see the ball tracked when watching on TV. Why don't Sky show every shot with a tracking camera? At the moment I am watching tee shots and fairway shots and have no idea if it is good shot or not unless there is a response from the crowd or the commentators.

Dont watch Charlton shots because you will cry
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

Said on Sky this morning that perhaps if he got as worked up in 'normal' tournaments he might actually win one. Good player but classless,like the fans.
  • Options
    Just cant believe the quality of the Yanks putting. Thats why they are going to win this.
  • Options
    We ain't lost yet
    Keep believing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016

Similar to Poulter then ?

There are similarities but Reed's only 26. He's easily good enough to win one before he's 30.

Red Valley East: He can rub people the wrong way but he's a pantomime villain and he plays up to it. Golf could do with more characters. He's been telling the crowd to behave when necessary, and shown a lot of respect to Rory today. I don't think he's on the same level as their mindless fans.
  • Options
    Reed is a total prick. End of
  • Options

Reed is a total prick. End of

He fits in nicely with Pete Willett's description
  • Options

Just cant believe the quality of the Yanks putting. Thats why they are going to win this.

This. Totally.
    The Europeans are making some and missing some as you would expect. But the Yanks are plopping them in whether it's 5, 10, 20 or 30 feet. Never look like missing. You can't win against that.
    Hopefully that'll all change on the home straight...
  • Options
    They have putted brilliantly all week, it will definitely be the difference. Not too much we can do about it, they just don't look like missing.
  • Options
    Well, the Yanks are putting great...except Mickleson. Haha. Smug git.
  • Options
    What a putt by Pieters.
  • Options
    Rory not done yet
  • Options

Well, the Yanks are putting great...except Mickleson. Haha. Smug git.

Pfft. Should have kept my gob shut. Figjam makes a big one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Stenson would have played that.

• Options
    Not looking good.
  • Options
    To continue the putting observations, Justin Rose's putting has been terrible. He's somehow managed to gift a victory to a desperately below par Ricky Fowler and it's entirely because of his putting.
  • Options
    Bollox this is not doing me any good I'm of to bed night night
  • Options
    Michelson has just teed off on a par 5 & all you can here from the crowd is get in the hole. F*****g morons.
  • Options
    Last five games will be a procession. In reality we've never been in it. First session on the first day stuffed us.
  • Options
    I think I'm a better putter from 10 feet than Danny Willett. He's been shocking.
  • Options
    And as for Rose! 15 footer for a half and he's short. unforgivable.
  • Options
    How can rose leave that match tying shot short?
  • Options
    If we win this it will be amazing.