Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup

Comments

• Options
    For those who haven't seen the pairings:

Patrick Reed v Rory McIlroy
    Jordan Spieth v Henrik Stenson
    JB Holmes v Thomas Pieters
    Rickie Fowler v Justin Rose
    Jimmy Walker v Rafa Cabrera Bello
    Phil Mickelson v Sergio Garcia
    Ryan Moore v Lee Westwood
    Brandt Snedeker v Andy Sullivan
    Dustin Johnson v Chris Wood
    Brooks Koepka v Danny Willett
    Matt Kuchar v Martin Kaymer
    Zach Johnson v Matthew Fitzpatrick
  • Options
    I think the pairings have come out with some fairly even match ups. Europe will be up against it but have come back to win from worse positions. Going to be a fascinating day.
  • Options

Probably good for the overall future of the competition if the US manage to win. Just hope it is a close contest.

Fancy the draw.
  • Options
    Win two of first three and we're right in it.
  • Options
    The American's putting has just been too good so far.

Just don't think we have a chance if they carry on like they have.

McIlroy has been brilliant and Pieters will be some player. Must admit this has been the least enjoyable Ryder Cup I've watched due to the crowd and I'm glad that Monty mentioned yesterday that it's been over the top and you don't see everything on tv.

One more shout of "cheeseburger" and I'll put the screen in.
  • Options
    Hopefully the partisan crowd will fire up the Europeans.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Win two of first three and we're right in it.

Spot on. First 2 Match ups make for cracking rounds of golf. For financial reasons a Reed win will make him overtake Mcilroy as top points scorer and win me a few quid. Also have him as top us point scorer as well so hopefully stenson will beat Spieth.

Reckon it's probably a bridge too far for Europe though today.
  • Options
    A real shame Poulter couldn't play. Him instead of Westwood it may have been a different story.
    The Yanks were going to win sometime so may as well be now and lessons learnt for two years time.
    I hope we put on a good show and as an earlier post said if we get some decent leads going in the first few matches, who knows.
    Some of the crowd have been embarrassing to say the least and Willets brothers comments have done us no favours at all.
  • Options
    I think we will give it a good shot but i fancy the Americans to come through at the end. 15-13 US
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm predicting 17-11 or 18-10. Hope I'm completely wrong.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Jesus Christ the crowd are already in annoying mode, before a ball has even been hit. Carpet bomb them with cheeseburgers, that will shut them up.

I'd love Mcilroy to smash his tee shot straight in to the crowd.
  • Options
    Lovely drive from Rory
  • Options
    Real tough match ups to call today. Tried to do an accumulator, but only decide on 4 to put in. D Johnson, Snedeker, Cabrera Bello and Mickleson to win. £20 @ just under 14/1.
  • Options
    Stenson???? WTF???? Got to be the worst drive on that hole this week
  • Options
    Lol Stenson pointing to his ball "What a shit shot"
  • Options

Stenson???? WTF???? Got to be the worst drive on that hole this week

Dug himself out of a hole with the 2nd shot.

Just dawned on me that Pieters is on 3 points as well! - that's probably my Reed bet as overall top points scorer down the pan!. Have got him as to US points scorer as well.
  • Options
    I have BT Sport, with sky sports add on which gets me sky sports 1 and 2 but not the other channels.

It's 7pm before I get to see the golf.

Fortunately I've been busy but if I'd wanted to be in and watch wvery ball I might have got a bit upset.
  • Options
    Pieters has been amazing this week,lets hope he continues today. Fancy him to beat Holmes. We've got to be better with the putters today than we were last night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Name the famous Belgian....well, i think Pieters may well be the one.
  • Options
    Along with Stoffel Vandoorne.
  • Options
    Reed is one classless prick
  • Options

Reed is one classless prick

Even if we lose i just want the fat fucker to get beat.
    Come on Rory
  • Options
    Reed now above Keegan Bradley in the golfer I wanna punch in the face stakes
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Wow what a putt on 8th hole by McIlroy.
  • Options
    What a putt
  • Options
    Mcilroy giving me some love it, yank tossers
  • Options
    Rory/Reed is one of the best matchplay games I have ever seen. WOW.

Nice fist bump between the two of them - they are both absolutely loving it.

Great stuff.
  • Options
    Reed is a tosser of the highest order. But he is one hell of a player. Agree with the above post. Great matchplay.