Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ryder Cup

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2016
    I may have jumped the gun a little there.

Clarke going with experience over form this evening... Can't say I agree with both Westwood and Kaymer out there. Hopefully I'm again being overly pessimistic (thanks Charlton) but I'd like Sullivan to have had another go.

Rafa (how do I get that cool face?!)
  • Options
    What a shot!
  • Options
    Wow from 4 down to A/S in 4 holes!!! Get in the Spanish duo!!
  • Options
    Come on get the last put in for the half.
  • Options
    Get in. 6.5 vs 5.5....a lot better than 4-0.
  • Options
    Hope Clarke's old pals act doesn't backfire this evening. Surprised and disappointed not to see Sullivan & wood out there
  • Options
    Absolute birdie fest this afternoon.
  • Options
    American's are to$$ers.

That is my contribution.
  • Options
    Rory has stepped up big time and is leading from the front. Go on my son.

Danny Willetts brother wasn't far off the mark about the American Golf fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure whether it's Reed or the USA chanting that's making my teeth itch,think it's both.
  • Options
    The American crowd are doing my nut in! Shout the stupidest things.
  • Options
    Cheeseburger.......WTF????
  • Options
    Finally read that article in the first post. Hilarious.
  • Options
    I'm having to mute the telly every time the Yanks hit a good shot or make a putt,those classless moronic Yank fans are spoiling the spectacle
  • Options
    The only thing is, I'm starting to like a Belgian called Tom...
  • Options
    FFS,too many missed putts AGAIN,Yanks in pole position now
  • Options
    Westwood has been truly awful.
  • Options
    That was a bad miss
  • Options
    Kind of speechless at that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Westwood has no bottle and that's why he will never win a major.
  • Options
    He's never been one for clutch putts. Losing that game is massive, especially when it was there for the taking. FFS.

Rory v Reed first up tomorrow I reckon.
  • Options
    Fuck off Westwood,busted flush,only there on an old pals act,Knox should've been in his place.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Fuck off Westwood,busted flush,only there on an old pals act,Knox should've been in his place.

Beat me to it. The single captains decision that probably will prove to lose us the cup. He's handled the rookies badly too with the exception of Pieters
  • Options

Beat me to it. The single captains decision that probably will prove to lose us the cup. He's handled the rookies badly too with the exception of Pieters
    And that's probably only at Rory's insistence.
  • Options
    Got to hold Clarke massively responsible if we lose this. Some questionable decisions both in the picks and the pairings. That said,he can't be held responsible for our players,on the whole,putting like twats this afternoon. Anything can happen but I just don't think we have enough players in our team with the bollocks to do a 'Medinah'. We'll see.
  • Options
    I know two wrongs don't make a right but I would genuinely love to hear a European fan shout something during a yanks backswing just to see how it's handled.

Very impressed with Pieters and Bello so far. Pieters is in luck playing with Rory who appears to be in some of the best form I've seen from him for years.
    Unfortunately I don't think we have that many on good form to turn this around now.
  • Options
    7.5 out of 12 is too big an ask today.
  • Options
    Probably good for the overall future of the competition if the US manage to win. Just hope it is a close contest.
  • Options
    I have a nasty feeling that the eventual marginis gong to be a bit scary. I can only see about four of our guys winning. Hope I'm wrong.