Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD STATEMENT - Response to Invitation from the Club

Comments

• Options
    absolutely blinding response 1000/10
  • Options
    Personally think you should meet up, let theme absolutely have it then walk out
  • Options
    Perfect response. KM and RD, for God's sake, go!
  • Options
    So. Now you've got that off your chest........

;-)
  • Options

Great response.

shame about their email cock-ups, but the good news is I've been offered a 2-year deal & go straight into Russell's squad

Only 2 years, did you fail the medical (which consists of star jumps and keepie uppy of at least 5).
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Great response.

shame about their email cock-ups, but the good news is I've been offered a 2-year deal & go straight into Russell's squad

Only 2 years, did you fail the medical (which consists of star jumps and keepie uppy of at least 5).
    i have just got sue parkes buffet tokens

• Options
    Great response, do we assume this will also be "leaked" to the press so they have a balanced view to report on?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I love the dig about sending the email to a wrong address.

Hope he or she doesn't accept the invite anyway.

And well done for pointing out the send it at 6.00 pm, leak it to the press the next morning trick.

Bet they didn't expect CARD to respond so quickly.

Well done the author/s.

Used the invitation to repeat all their lies and mistakes. Two can play PR games you know Pitch.

This. All points.

Allegedly top PR agency out-manouevred and out-gunned by a bunch of football fans. Reminds me of what happened to Greenwich Labour Party in the Spring of 1990. Some of those careers never recovered, Pitch guys and gals....

Are they not on twitter?
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

And well done for pointing out the send it at 6.00 pm, leak it to the press the next morning trick.

Well done the author/s.

Used the invitation to repeat all their lies and mistakes. Two can play PR games you know Pitch.

This. All points.

Allegedly top PR agency out-manouevred and out-gunned by a bunch of football fans. Reminds me of what happened to Greenwich Labour Party in the Spring of 1990. Some of those careers never recovered, Pitch guys and gals....

Are they not on twitter?
    @pitchlondon
  • Options
    Seems to me, someone is running scared and it isn't CARD ! But there really is no need to rush into a meeting now is there, seeing as it has taken the SMT two years to agree to have one. Maybe CARD should agree to a meeting at the end of this season when the latest relegation could be discussed. In the meantime continue with bigger and better demonstrations. A great response from CARD, spot on in every respect.
  • Options

T.C.E said:

Well done the author/s.

This. All points.

Are they not on twitter?
    @pitchlondon
    Thanks HI
  • Options
    Just want to add my voice to the support of that finely worded statement. Best piece of writing and factual information sharing I've read in a long time! Another serve knocked robustly back over the net by CARD.
  • Options
    Brilliant thanks once again CARD
  • Options
    edited October 2016

• Options

T.C.E said:

Well done the author/s.

This. All points.

Are they not on twitter?
    @pitchlondon
    Not sure that one is right.

I found this one
    https://twitter.com/pitchlondon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely brilliant.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Absolutely brilliant. Well done CARD.

see you in the lower west then.
  • Options
    CAFC Luke said:
    Wouldn't be enough room but looks like Henry Chappell is the founder and CEO. He's the man to speak to.

• Options
    Superbly eloquent statement - I hope this will find its way into the Belgian press as well as the UK media.
  • Options
    That's the best thing I've read since Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, top work.

Who was the random that got cc'd into the message ?