Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coventry (H) Oct 2016 Joint protest with added pigs - PHOTOS

Comments

• Options

This one was taken when everyone stood up and sung " Stand up if you want them out".

Good shot of the black undercover agent checking out his victims
    And the other plain clothes Stasi, three rows from the back up against the wall.

• Options
    Really great pics here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad you're well again, Richard.

Don't get a semi-on now- don't want too much sympathy from those who still remember you in fondness of pre-2005.
  • Options
    Here he is again - They cannot deny that he isnt part of their operation!

photo DSC_0023 1_zpscbktzjzm.jpg
  • Options
    Great pics guys.

We have been aware for a while that Meire has a plain-clothes close protection team around her in the Directors Box. Nasty pieces of work, a big step up (or is it down?) from even the blue jacketed Belmarsh bully boys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I thought Murrey jacked it in due to ill health, never seen him looking so well, fit and tanned.

Funny what a week in Dubai can do!
  • Options

This one was taken when everyone stood up and sung " Stand up if you want them out".

Not grinning now are you KM.
    I take it as well as the black guy in the hoodie, the guy in the dark grey hoodie on his own a few rows back is also part of the operation as well?

Seems to move to the seat behind Katrien in the other picture

• Options

Not grinning now are you KM.
    I take it as well as the black guy in the hoodie, the guy in the dark grey hoodie on his own a few rows back is also part of the operation as well?

Seems to move to the seat behind Katrien in the other picture

Looks like you are right. Cannot believe she has a personal protection team when she has not been threatened ...such an ego.
  • Options
    Wheres Cahones in any of those photos?
    I thought maybe he was preparing the half time savoury selection.

• Options

Channel 5. My 5 seconds of fame. You may think I'm standing oddly but I still have a pig down my jeans....

Great job!!!
  • Options

Channel 5. My 5 seconds of fame. You may think I'm standing oddly but I still have a pig down my jeans....

And the flag down your bra :smile:
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

And the flag down your bra :smile:
    Indeed! I went up a couple of cup sizes