Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coventry (H) Oct 2016 Joint protest with added pigs - PHOTOS

Comments

• Options

Channel 5. My 5 seconds of fame. You may think I'm standing oddly but I still have a pig down my jeans....

Your head is very near that gentlemans belly :smile:
  • Options
    BDL said:

photo DSC_0023_zpskfb7ar4d.jpg

The guy sitting behind RM/KM one of her heavies. He was threatening to me over a flag and other issues and he was the one who made first 'contact' with the lad for the incident outside.
  • Options
    Yes I saw you and Addickted behind you.
  • Options

This one was taken when everyone stood up and sung " Stand up if you want them out".

Not grinning now are you KM.
    I take it as well as the black guy in the hoodie, the guy in the dark grey hoodie on his own a few rows back is also part of the operation as well?

Seems to move to the seat behind Katrien in the other picture

Yep caused me issues. Picked on me coz I'm small and an easy target. Ignore anyone taller than 6ft. And was first to grab the guy outside the west stand after the game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2016

BDL said:

The guy sitting behind RM/KM one of her heavies. He was threatening to me over a flag and other issues and he was the one who made first 'contact' with the lad for the incident outside.
    Look at the state of it.
    Salad dodging,pikey.

Next time just slap him on the face and leg it. Would love to see him try and run.
    It's okay. Stig and a friend of his filmed the whole thing... but he's about 4 times my size and I didn't want to get chucked out before the match even started so had to comply.
  • Options
    Bloke in front of me today was saying the protesters don't understand business... Words fail me
  • Options
    kentred2 said:

Murray firmly sticking by Meire. He really is a piece of shit.

I agree. Wanted to give him a break due to recent illness and past history etc. But the look of condemnation/contempt on his face when a group of us faced them and chanted at Miere did it for me. It almost said 'these peasants they dont understand'. He's back to being a legitimate target.
  • Options

BDL said:

Look at the state of it.
    Salad dodging,pikey.

Next time just slap him on the face and leg it. Would love to see him try and run.
    It's okay. Stig and a friend of his filmed the whole thing... but he's about 4 times my size and I didn't want to get chucked out before the match even started so had to comply.
    Bloody cheek, I've only met you once and already you are calling me fat :wink:

Seriously though, it was nice to meet you today. I hope you got your flag back ok. I've not looked at the video yet, but will check it out. I'll ask my son to check his one as well. I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying because I'm a bit mutton, but he certainly seemed an arse.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Stig said:

BDL said:

Look at the state of it.
    Salad dodging,pikey.

Bloody cheek, I've only met you once and already you are calling me fat :wink:

Seriously though, it was nice to meet you today. I hope you got your flag back ok. I've not looked at the video yet, but will check it out. I'll ask my son to check his one as well. I couldn't hear exactly what he was saying because I'm a bit mutton, but he certainly seemed an arse.
    I was referring to the size of the thug. Even still most people are at least twice my size so don't be offended.

Yes was good to meet you both too. Thanks for the moral support when he came over and again when that old guy started mouthing off at my friends. Was good to have a decent group of us together who all sang together. There is a pic floating around on here of your ROLAND OUT letters thing!

Yes I got the flag back after a bit of hassle after the match. He wouldn't answer why he was taking my flag and not anyone else's. I suggested it was because I was an easy target. He then said safety reasons, I said 'my flag complies with all safety regulations'. He then said well it has writing on it. So give me the flag or I'll throw you out.
  • Options
    Can't see Perks in any of these photos. Assume she was still inside filling her face...
  • Options
    I'm taking it the two senior Greenwich councillors, Danny Thorpe and Miranda Williams, who did the pre-match Young Greenwich presentation didn't hang around for the match itself?

Depressing to see bullying ex-council leader Chris Roberts still getting freebies...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Davo55 said:

By the way, the chap with the "Message to you RD..." banner is a regular poster on here. I don't want to give identities in case they would rather not, but - well played fella! Great banner.

Thanks Davo. It took me six hours to make that and it was only up for a couple of minutes! Well worth the effort though. Do you think if I write to the club nicely they will post it back to me?
    I believe that they are required to return confiscated items after the match. Don't know how long they keep stuff or what they do with any unclaimed items, but worth the try.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

A few dozen NK flags in F Block north lower next time, lets see how quick they are to remove them from people well up to taking their aggressive bullying tactics on likewise.

And in the East Stand opposite her.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    DA9 said:

A few dozen NK flags in F Block north lower next time, lets see how quick they are to remove them from people well up to taking their aggressive bullying tactics on likewise.

I'd be careful. That would be insulting to all North Koreans. :-)
  • Options
    T.C.E said:

Wheres Cahones in any of those photos?
    I thought maybe he was preparing the half time savoury selection.

Eating it more like.