Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• LoOkOuT said:

In addition to the squad number they've labeled the back of each shirt with the abbreviation: "INTERIM". INTERIM NO. 15, INTERIM NO. 14 etc. That's smart. Stops anyone from getting too attached.

Late nights with a new baby giving you a new attention to detail I see... ;)
  • I like it.

I am annoyed, however, with the weird whitish section that seems to bleed throug below the BETDAQ. It's on every picture.

The only thing i don't like about it is the slightly different shades on the front. Why is there a lighter rectangle area below the Betdaq logo?
    My guess is they put the Betdaq too low on these and had to remove and raise. They probably didn't have enough at the time not to do this. Just a theory.
  • Do you still get a Valley Gold discount?

Does anyone know this?

Does anyone know this?
    yes I believe you do

Does anyone know this?
    If you do it will mean your child's kit will only cost a bargain £60 rather than £67!
  • I'm impressed that they, also, voided that temptation to increase the prices. Most of the Premier League clubs are asking for c. £55 for a shirt this season. I note they all seem to change every season now as well, where as it used to be every other season.
  • edited July 2017
    Well, we are a League One club. If they could shift them for £70 they would charge £70.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2017
    se9addick said:

Do you still get a Valley Gold discount?

Does anyone know this?
    If you do it will mean your child's kit will only cost a bargain £60 rather than £67!
    Good job I've got twins... :-(
  • Shirts looking nice with the numbers printed on them.

Hmm how are they gonna fit the names on the back in that tiny gap!?
  • se9addick said:

Do you still get a Valley Gold discount?

Does anyone know this?
    Good job I've got twins... :-(
    I feel your pain brother
  • anyone going to the home kit launch tonight then?
  • There was a competition on the website and facebook page to win an invite for tonight. The competition said winners would be draw by 5pm yesterday, but as of now there is no news on the website or facebook page about it. So I'm guessing I didn't win, but it would have been nice to know that they actually did a draw and who did win it.
  • There was a competition on the website and facebook page to win an invite for tonight. The competition said winners would be draw by 5pm yesterday, but as of now there is no news on the website or facebook page about it. So I'm guessing I didn't win, but it would have been nice to know that they actually did a draw and who did win it.

NorthStandUltra just confirmed who the winners were... ;)
    Supposed to be 10 winners, more cut-backs from the club lol
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/596c741c8c4c2/win-the-chance-to-be-at-an-exclusive-preview-of-our-home-kit-for-the-201718-season
  • anyone going to the home kit launch tonight then?

yep. I'm there
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2017
    seth plum said:

The protest shirt raised loads of money for charity and costs half the price of the official kit. It is sponsored by a true Charlton fan not a gambling company, was designed by fans and looks better than the official kit.
    Until he sells, whether we win every match or not next season, the protest kit is the one to wear, not the one shoved down the throat of innocent fans at a rip off price.
    I may be a lone voice but my feeling about the new kit is shove it, including any launches and announcements and such like.

This, with bells on.

I've always been a bit conflicted by blue Charlton kits, too many echoes of the noisy neighbours versus they often look pretty good. Apart from the socks, this new two-tone away kit looks fine and in almost any other circumstance I could see it being popular. Nobody of wit or conscience should endorse roly's toxic pantomime and buy this or any other merch. The only "Charlton" merch to be seen out in is Protest merch, until the carcinogenic crumbly is out of the picture. As soon as that preposterous pensioner has gone for good, we can all splurge bundles of cash on official Charlton goodies, but not before.
    Sad to see another misguided "businessman" has nailed his colours to roly's rotten mast by paying to splash his name across the players' shorts. That's one building firm that won't be looking forward to an upturn in trade locally.
  • seth plum said:

The protest shirt raised loads of money for charity and costs half the price of the official kit. It is sponsored by a true Charlton fan not a gambling company, was designed by fans and looks better than the official kit.
    Until he sells, whether we win every match or not next season, the protest kit is the one to wear, not the one shoved down the throat of innocent fans at a rip off price.
    I may be a lone voice but my feeling about the new kit is shove it, including any launches and announcements and such like.

This, with bells on.

I've always been a bit conflicted by blue Charlton kits, too many echoes of the noisy neighbours versus they often look pretty good. Apart from the socks, this new Hummel away kit looks fine and in almost any other circumstance I could see it being popular. Nobody of wit or conscience should endorse roly's toxic pantomime and buy this or any other merch. The only "Charlton" merch to be seen out in is Protest merch, until the carcinogenic crumbly is out of the picture. As soon as that preposterous pensioner has gone for good, we can all splurge bundles of cash on official Charlton goodies, but not before.
    Sad to see another misguided "businessman" has nailed his colours to roly's rotten mast by paying to splash his name across the players' shorts. That's one building firm that won't be looking forward to an upturn in trade locally.
    which building firm is it?
  • Named (shamed) on the OS. I'll not give it the oxygen of publicity here.
  • seth plum said:

This, with bells on.

I've always been a bit conflicted by blue Charlton kits, too many echoes of the noisy neighbours versus they often look pretty good. Apart from the socks, this new Hummel away kit looks fine and in almost any other circumstance I could see it being popular. Nobody of wit or conscience should endorse roly's toxic pantomime and buy this or any other merch. The only "Charlton" merch to be seen out in is Protest merch, until the carcinogenic crumbly is out of the picture. As soon as that preposterous pensioner has gone for good, we can all splurge bundles of cash on official Charlton goodies, but not before.
    Kids still like the official shirts so suspect they'll sell as many as usual (no idea how many that is), no doubt my two will buy one :neutral: I've not bought a shirt for donkeys years so unlikely I'd buy whatever, I quite like blue for away, had many over the years.

The building firm is an interesting one.........

fair enough, just had a look and they will also be on the front of the kids kits.

are we the only club that have a sponsor on the kids kits when the official sponsor isnt allowed on their shirts ?

• edited July 2017

Named (shamed) on the OS. I'll not give it the oxygen of publicity here.

fair enough, just had a look and they will also be on the front of the kids kits.

are we the only club that have a sponsor on the kids kits when the official sponsor isnt allowed on their shirts ?

West Ham have "The Bobby Moore Foundation" on the front of their kids shirts.

West Ham have "The Bobby Moore Foundation" on the front of their kids shirts.
    fair enough, still think it looks better without