Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Just don't like the collar never have liked collars on football shirts. Just looks scruffy as they look way to big for all 3 in the clip.
  • For those worried about price, don't bother, no bugger will buy it, so will be in a sale come September.
  • Happy it's bespoke. Like the collar and the sleeves, a bit unsure of the denim effect body. Agree with those who say it looks a bit Burton/Officers Club. It may grow on me though. Highly doubt I'll be buying one though.
  • nice enough kit, will probably get the boy the home and special edition kits though
  • Swisdom said:

Well i'm seeing more LIKEs than DISLIKES i think

That's progress

Clutching at straws time.
  • Having been completely ambivalent towards all kits for the last several years, this is the first one for a long time that's made me raise an eyebrow and nod appreciatively.

Not sure whether I'd buy one, but it's pretty tasty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wait till you see the home shirt!
  • I like it a lot. Much more impressed than I was expecting to be.

Like others have said, the lighter box beneath the sponsor logo is a bit odd, but it could just be a flaw in the pre-production shirts.
  • edited July 2017

I like it a lot. Much more impressed than I was expecting to be.

Like others have said, the lighter box beneath the sponsor logo is a bit odd, but it could just be a flaw in the pre-production shirts.

I'm pretty sure people said the same about another kit recently, there was nothing in person, think it's just the pictures.
  • Do you still get a Valley Gold discount?
  • Shirts looking nice with the numbers printed on them.

• Looks better with blue socks
  • Clyde play in our training kit
  • Sponsored links:

• That away kit is the embodiment of 'meh'.
  • Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

That's progress

Sorry eeyore but not everything is shit

Of course not but it's still just a kit. It's progress in the same way the shiny new seats were progress a few years ago.
  • Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

That's progress

Sorry eeyore but not everything is shit

Nope, not everything.
  • I like it a lot, beats all the Nike template kits we had.
  • I think it's nice, not a big fan of the chevrons on the shorts as well but a lot smarter than a template kit.
  • I love a bit of melange. But it's not meant to be. We can't be friends.