Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Confirmed: Russell Slade Sacked****

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2016
    BDL said:

@Grapevine49 Nailed it. Again!

@i_b_b_o_r_g hasn't spoken yet, please refrain from gushing all over grapevine's articulate and constructed post until ibborg has had his say
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited November 2016
    cabbles said:

BDL said:

@i_b_b_o_r_g hasn't spoken yet, please refrain from gushing all over grapevine's articulate and constructed post until ibborg has had his say
    Krabbles are you two related?

• Options
    BDL said:

cabbles said:

BDL said:

No, you're thinking of @nibbles and @bubbles.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

I'm probably way behind so apologies if it's been posted already but there are now quotes from Slade on Skysports.

"Naturally I am incredibly disappointed to be leaving Charlton Athletic."

"I fully understand that I am operating in a results business but was confident that given the necessary time I would have been able to finish the job I started.

"Despite my disappointment to be leaving, I feel the hard work that my team and I have put in has helped to lay the foundations required for a successful future."

"It's been a difficult period for the club both on and off the pitch and I firmly believe that the club now needs a period of stability in order to help take it back to where it belongs."

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank the board, players and the staff for their tremendous commitment and support to me during my time at Charlton.

"I wish everyone at the football club, particularly the fans, every success both for the rest of this season and the future."

We know where Slade stands then basically.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

I'm probably way behind so apologies if it's been posted already but there are now quotes from Slade on Skysports.

"I fully understand that I am operating in a results business but was confident that given the necessary time I would have been able to finish the job I started.

"Despite my disappointment to be leaving, I feel the hard work that my team and I have put in has helped to lay the foundations required for a successful future."

"It's been a difficult period for the club both on and off the pitch and I firmly believe that the club now needs a period of stability in order to help take it back to where it belongs."

"I would like to take this opportunity to thank the board, players and the staff for their tremendous commitment and support to me during my time at Charlton.

"I wish everyone at the football club, particularly the fans, every success both for the rest of this season and the future."

If he wrote that himself then you can call me Tonya McPlop
    Hey Tonya.
  • Options

Isn't that almost word-for-word what Riga said in May?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If the florid, fat Scotsman with the eyeliner gets the job I'm taking things into my own hands! (cut to sound of gun being cocked).

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37987347
  • Options
    So, just wondering, would the likes of Evans or Adkins buy the regime more time or have things gone too far now. For me, it's the latter. The best manager would only serve to paper over the rotting corpse of Meire/RD underneath.
  • Options
    At least we know that if Evans gets the job any loses would always be the refs fault.
  • Options
    Adkins would be the best appointment since SCP by a very long way.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

At least we know that if Evans gets the job any loses would always be the refs fault.

He'll have a 100% supporter for that theory in Bexleyboy!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    If Evans gets the job at least the catering bills will be the same Budget.
  • Options
    the more loopholes .. the lass fabric (((:>) .. and anyway huge Steve has lost a few ks .. he's now just very big Steve
  • Options

If Evans gets the job at least the catering bills will be the same Budget.

Looks like Mansfield will be dealing with that problem now, according to Sky
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Ah well, just seen this... It was Lucille or bust... I wonder who is lined up to replace Big Russ.

Roland and Katrien don't know yet.

They haven't thought that far ahead.

• Options

the more loopholes .. the lass fabric (((:>) .. and anyway huge Steve has lost a few ks .. he's now just very big Steve

He is down to 3 Ginsters a day.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Dazzler21 said:

Ah well, just seen this... It was Lucille or bust... I wonder who is lined up to replace Big Russ.

Roland and Katrien don't know yet.

They haven't thought that far ahead.

However they have conducted 684 interviews since Slade was sacked.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Come back Bob Peeters all is forgiven!
  • Options
    Just come in to the room after wandering around Malmo all day drinking coffee without a care in the world and then logged in to find out the merry-go-round has been spun yet again. It seems a bit like roulette except even in roulette there's a chance of winning or in Roland's case, getting his money back. Sadly it would appear we're dealing with a compulsive gambler that doesn't care if he loses so long as nobody finds out. Well Roland your number is up and you've been found out to be a crock of shit.
    Here's a request. Please listen!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmYo0ZRpOgo
  • Options
    uie2 said:

Come back Bob Peeters all is forgiven!

No it isn't.
  • Options

BDL said:

cabbles said:

BDL said:

Leave Bubbles out of this he doesn't post on here but he does still come to the valley with me occasionally.
    Some of you must remember him: )
  • Options

BDL said:

cabbles said:

BDL said:

Leave Bubbles out of this he doesn't post on here but he does still come to the valley with me occasionally.
    Some of you must remember him: )
    I must have meant @babbles.
  • Options
    Evans. Adkins. Good grief, we can't even get them unless they have no other options. That speaks volumes for how the club is seen inside the world of football.