Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poor Charlton Support

Comments

• Options
    Sam lloyd said:

olicafc90 said:

Sam lloyd said:

olicafc90 said:

Sam Lloyd appreciate your comment, but if you were a footballer playing in a stadium with not even a third full ground what dedication and commitment to the club would you feel? I love the club like every person on here does too, if we showed these players we care about the club by filling the ground out and cheering them on surely they would give that extra 10% and maybe just maybe we would be better than we are

If I was a footballer I wouldn't give a toss whether I was playing in front of a packed stadium or a third full one, as long as I was getting paid. The onus is on the regime, not the supporters, we care about the club, THEY don't & that's the problem. Each & every one of us deals with that as we see fit. I attend all matches at The Valley with my 83 year old Dad, doesn't mean I like it. The regime have taken away everything I used to love about Charlton but they're NOT going to take away a Father/Daughter football tradition.
    I would imagine if you asked the team what they prefer they would say a full packed stadium

See you at The Valley on Saturday then.
    Haha as it goes I'm actually in London next week so i shall be there. See you there
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

Lets all boycott then have 1000 fans in the ground, players dejected and not bothered dead atmosphere after all that's what football is about?

Isn't that pretty much what's happening now?
    Is that what you want as a fan?
    No, that's why I'm protesting. How many more times?

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

Lets all boycott then have 1000 fans in the ground, players dejected and not bothered dead atmosphere after all that's what football is about?

Surely C.A.R.D could make a difference by inviting people to fill the ground out and protesting with a full capacity instead of 8992 in the ground not making any noise
    Surely you could make a difference by not missing the point again and again
    And that point is?

That you're a troll and a not very good one.
  • Options

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

Surely C.A.R.D could make a difference by inviting people to fill the ground out and protesting with a full capacity instead of 8992 in the ground not making any noise
    And that point is?

Not at any point I have I called you a troll just stated my opinion

• Options
    olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

A troll's opinion
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

Orpington eh, carry on Nigel.
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

The fact that I have stated Charlton fans inside the stadium would be better than not is something you disagree with? And by calling me a troll can quite clearly be seen you have no argument against it

• Options
    olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

The fact that I have stated Charlton fans inside the stadium would be better than not is something you disagree with? And by calling me a troll can quite clearly be seen you have no argument against it

Given lots of arguments but you kept on trolling.

Bye bye
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

Sam Lloyd appreciate your comment, but if you were a footballer playing in a stadium with not even a third full ground what dedication and commitment to the club would you feel? I love the club like every person on here does too, if we showed these players we care about the club by filling the ground out and cheering them on surely they would give that extra 10% and maybe just maybe we would be better than we are

Those days have gone and won't change till the Belgians depart.
    Hate to say it then shirty5 it's people like you that are making the situation worst. I agree the regime are killing this club with the non interest to achieve and disloyalty to the fans and no interest to interact with us, I also agree C.A.R.D are doing all they can to help people outside the club see what they are doing, but I do believe us as Charlton fans would be better off sticking together 27000 of us cheering the team, anti regime songs the lot. Intimidating the opposition and being what we are great fans as a group like the back to the valley campaign
    People like me! Don't judge me when you don't know me Oliver.
    shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

Hate to say it then shirty5 it's people like you that are making the situation worst. I agree the regime are killing this club with the non interest to achieve and disloyalty to the fans and no interest to interact with us, I also agree C.A.R.D are doing all they can to help people outside the club see what they are doing, but I do believe us as Charlton fans would be better off sticking together 27000 of us cheering the team, anti regime songs the lot. Intimidating the opposition and being what we are great fans as a group like the back to the valley campaign
    So you think it's better people stay away? Sit at home and watch Jeff Sterling on soccer Saturday

Is that what you do olicafc90 when Charlton are at home ?
  • Options

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

Bye bye
    Don't understand the 'trolling' comments. I asked you your point and you called me a troll?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

Bye bye
    Don't understand the 'trolling' comments. I asked you your point and you called me a troll?

Just what every troll says
  • Options
    Out of interest Oli, how come living in the south west prevents you from attending home games but you go to our away games which i'd imagine in a lot of cases, are further away?
  • Options
    Sam lloyd said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

So you think it's better people stay away? Sit at home and watch Jeff Sterling on soccer Saturday

When I'm unable to attend a game and I want to see how the team I love is doing yes quite obviously, that or just check my app on my iPhone when I'm playing golf
  • Options

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

Bye bye

Just what every troll says
    Obviously don't have an answer to my question instead just set on shooting me down

• Options

Out of interest Oli, how come living in the south west prevents you from attending home games but you go to our away games which i'd imagine in a lot of cases, are further away?

Atmosphere is a lot better at away games, quite simple really

• Options
    The idea that 27,000 fans are just waiting in the wings to come back is fanciful if you ask me.

Duchatelet has done a lot more damage than you think.
  • Options
    Did we not get a sell out when we did football for a fiver in previous years for instance? Regardless of the ownership is it not worth going along to support the team?
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

You've definitely not been to many of our away games then!
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

What it comes down to, old chap, is that refusing to participate or willingly comply with something you don't accept is sometimes the only way of exercising power. It's well recognised and cuts through a lot of bullshit. You don't know what the effect of attending or not may have on players, owners or club. Perhaps refusing to pay people who demonstrably have values with which you disagree might just be the right thing to do.
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

So WHY are you complaining about the atmosphere at The Valley then when YOU are part of the problem !! ? #givemestrength
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

What it comes down to, old chap, is that refusing to participate or willingly comply with something you don't accept is sometimes the only way of exercising power. It's well recognised and cuts through a lot of bullshit. You don't know what the effect of attending or not may have on players, owners or club. Perhaps refusing to pay people who demonstrably have values with which you disagree might just be the right thing to do.
    Totally understand others have different opinions and I respect them for feeling like that, I also feel you have put possibly the best reply to my debate, so I can only thank you for that
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

Sam lloyd said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

shirty5 said:

olicafc90 said:

When I'm unable to attend a game and I want to see how the team I love is doing yes quite obviously, that or just check my app on my iPhone when I'm playing golf
    You're answering your own questions now !! #unique
  • Options

olicafc90 said:

You've definitely not been to many of our away games then!
    So the home support is just as good as the away?

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Olicafc90 can I asked when you last attended a league game at the Valley?
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

Totally understand others have different opinions and I respect them for feeling like that, I also feel you have put possibly the best reply to my debate, so I can only thank you for that
    As opposed to you who have not responded to several of my questions.
    Shouldn't you be more bothered about whether Pardew can turn around your season ?
  • Options
    olicafc90 said:

Sam lloyd said:

olicafc90 said:

If I was a footballer I wouldn't give a toss whether I was playing in front of a packed stadium or a third full one, as long as I was getting paid. The onus is on the regime, not the supporters, we care about the club, THEY don't & that's the problem. Each & every one of us deals with that as we see fit. I attend all matches at The Valley with my 83 year old Dad, doesn't mean I like it. The regime have taken away everything I used to love about Charlton but they're NOT going to take away a Father/Daughter football tradition.
    I would imagine if you asked the team what they prefer they would say a full packed stadium

Get your arse down there then !!
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Olicafc90 can I asked when you last attended a league game at the Valley?

1-0 win against Chesterfield
  • Options

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

Shouldn't you be more bothered about whether Pardew can turn around your season ?
    Sam lloyd said:

olicafc90 said:

So WHY are you complaining about the atmosphere at The Valley then when YOU are part of the problem !! ? #givemestrength
    Part of the problem?
  • Options

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

olicafc90 said:

drewman said:

olicafc90 said:

And that point is?

Not sure why I would go through the effort of talking about Charlton if I were a palace fan?

• Options
    Is the bloke moaning about people not going to The Valley when he hardly goes himself?

He's the sort of bloke that moans about the Government but never votes!!