Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TV shows that are supposed to be great but you really hate...

Comments

• Options
    ads said:

Crossroads
    Tony Hancock
    Keith Harris and Orville
    Mr Tumble
    In The Night Garden, lost track of it after the first series, that Igglepiggle is a wanker
    Tom Kerridge-lardy chef who thinks everything is 'lush' and 'proper', 'proper' salad dodger'

You mean the iconic ground breaking Hancocks Half Hour?
    Heresy........to the tower with you!
  • Options

ads said:

Crossroads
    Tony Hancock
    Keith Harris and Orville
    Mr Tumble
    In The Night Garden, lost track of it after the first series, that Igglepiggle is a wanker
    Tom Kerridge-lardy chef who thinks everything is 'lush' and 'proper', 'proper' salad dodger'

You mean the iconic ground breaking Hancocks Half Hour?
    Heresy........to the tower with you!
    I was more concerned with the Igglepiggle slur.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I know its not a Tv show, but Airplane - The Movie is just cringeworthily treble cringey utter bollox - the only movie i've walked out on. Its as unfunny as good Aids.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

I know its not a Tv show, but Airplane - The Movie is just cringeworthily treble cringey utter bollox - the only movie i've walked out on. Its as unfunny as good Aids.

Talking of which, a friend and I walked out of Titanic after paying top dollar at Leicester Square Odeon.
  • Options
    I dont 'get' Blackadder either.!
  • Options
    Adult cartoons like Family Guy & South Park.
  • Options
    Another one for Mrs Brown's boys, absolute tripe Irish Mrs Doubtfire, any talent show, particularly with Simon Cowell involved
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Bake off
    Strictly Come Dancing

Life is too short to watch shit like this .

• Options
    We had the telly on for thee first time in about 4 month as someone (I'll deal with them accordingly) lent the Mrs a digital box and she wanted to watch Come Dancing, what a load of shit.
  • Options

We had the telly on for thee first time in about 4 month as someone (I'll deal with them accordingly) lent the Mrs a digital box and she wanted to watch Come Dancing, what a load of shit.

Load both barrels
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ''Celebrity'' Mastermind. When crossed with TOWIE.

John Humphrys: What sea separates the east coast of Britain from Norway?
    Lydia Bright (from TOWIE): The Pacific.

Humphrys : The female flowers of climbing plant humulus lupulus are very important in giving beer its bitter flavour. What are they?
    Bright : Hydrangeas.

Humphrys : How many pips make up the BBC hourly time-signal?
    Bright : Pass.
    Humphrys: Take a guess.
    Bright : I don’t even know what the question means.
  • Options
    Friends .

( cue the canned laughter )
  • Options
    The IT Crowd. Never got into it. I do like Richard Ayoade though.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Should give it another go as it come's highly recommened, but I didn't get into it first time.
  • Options

Friends - not one intentional laugh, just pitiful sighing at the pointing and laughing at stupid people by equally stupid people, one moderately attractive woman with perky nipples does not a worthwhile program make.
    Mrs Brown's Boys - about as funny as athlete's foot and that bloke's a tax dodging shutcint
    A "celebrity" reboot of any format. Unless somebody does Celebrity Hunted now that might be worth watching.
    The Apprentice, a grizzled disinterested plutocrat clumsily reading his poorly scripted scolding of some dipshit egomaniacs, lost any charm or originality about 9 series ago.

I agree with all 4 - dont 'get' any of them. Friends is just sooo unfunny i wonder if i'm watching the same program as everyone else.
    The Apprentice is just cringeworthily poor.
  • Options
    Mrs Browns Boys. Any version of Big Brother or spin offs. Coronation Street, just the dour music is enough. Anything with Nigella Lawson in it or Jamie Oliver.
  • Options
    TEL said:

Mrs Browns Boys. Any version of Big Brother or spin offs. Coronation Street, just the dour music is enough. Anything with Nigella Lawson in it or Jamie Oliver.

Yellow card!! Heinous blasphemy! Anything with Nigella..? That's a spoof to trip us up isn't it? The rest of your list is unarguable but the divine Miss L is a celestial being beyond reproach.
  • Options

TEL said:

Yellow card!! Heinous blasphemy! Anything with Nigella..? That's a spoof to trip us up isn't it? The rest of your list is unarguable but the divine Miss L is a celestial being beyond reproach.
    THE most annoying woman that has ever been on TV (apart from Mrs Brown)
  • Options

TEL said:

Mrs. Brown has bigger tits
  • Options

TEL said:

Mrs. Brown has bigger tits
    That’s nice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The IT Crowd. Never got into it. I do like Richard Ayoade though.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Should give it another go as it come's highly recommened, but I didn't get into it first time.

Gets better from series 2 when Danny Devito joins.
  • Options
    Frasier.

Best show ever apparently. Cannot stand it.
  • Options
    Frasier
    Friends
    Game of Thrones
    Love Island
  • Options
    Being made to watch dancing on ice, my god it's awful.
  • Options
    Mrs Brown's Boys
    Any Soaps
    The Eggheads
    The Chase
  • Options

Friends - not one intentional laugh, just pitiful sighing at the pointing and laughing at stupid people by equally stupid people, one moderately attractive woman with perky nipples does not a worthwhile program make.
    Mrs Brown's Boys - about as funny as athlete's foot and that bloke's a tax dodging shutcint
    A "celebrity" reboot of any format. Unless somebody does Celebrity Hunted now that might be worth watching.
    The Apprentice, a grizzled disinterested plutocrat clumsily reading his poorly scripted scolding of some dipshit egomaniacs, lost any charm or originality about 9 series ago.

they did. it wasn't

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/celebrity-hunted
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    I must admit, I can put my brain into neutral and watch Mrs Brown's boys if it's on and be mildly entertained. I wouldn't seek it out though. I lost the will to live after seeing 20 minutes of the film however. It was even worse than Harry Hill the Movie and I wasn't sure that was possible!
  • Options
    Seinfeld.
    Meant to be one of the greatest sitcoms ever. I’ve tried to watch it, tried to give it time and tried to view without prejudice, but I’ve watched about ten episodes and I just can’t see what’s supposed to be so good about it. Also, Jerry Seinfeld’s face and voice make me want to commit violence.
    Weirdly, considering Larry David’s involvement in both, I find Curb Your Enthusiasm amusing.
  • Options
    Never hated it, but never got OFAH, mainly due to Rodney being an idiot, which, admittedly, was due to me seeing him on stage at the Greenwich Theatre when he must of been all of 14, being a fucking idiot.