Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southend v Charlton - Post Match Views

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2017
    seth plum said:

If you fancy a bit of a smile, have a look ay Magennis on their keeper just after Crofts goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz70gL4v3R0

Every time I look at Botaka when he passes to Aribo prior to our Goal I question whether he actually meant to do it or not or whether he missed controlled the ball?
  • Options

DRAddick said:

sam3110 said:

Leuth said:

Fox receives ball

*tense silence*

Fox plays slide-rule pass to one side of Magennis

*Oh for fu...*

Magennis gets to ball first

*tense silence*

Magennis miscontrols ball, possession is lost

*F**K OFF FOX YOU USELESS C**T*

It's absolutely f**king pathetic by this point. I wish I could boo some of our supporters

Except you miss the part where every right winger this season (including oldham and Shrewsbury) turns him inside out or had so much room because fox has decided to be a third centre back!!!
    It's bullshit like this that just cements Leuth's view on the matter
    Or bullshit like this where a very poor player keeps getting defended just because he is home grown. He is a terrible player and is lucky to have played 100 games. I agree that he shouldn't be boo'd but he shouldn't be in the team. Tell me then, how many right wingers haven't looked good up against fox this season
    So you don't see a problem with Fox doing nothing wrong in a particular incident, another player messing up and Fox getting abused for it? And when the stupidity of that reaction is pointed out you decide it's just people protecting Fox because he's home grown not people pointing out how ludicrous and frankly embarrassing the fans behaviour at that particular incident was? Your answer to someone pointing out some fan stupidity is to justify it by saying well Fox has made lots of previous mistakes! You seem to miss the part where that sort of justification sounds really dumb. We might as well take it further and even if Fox is on the bench, or even when he's no longer playing for us, we should shout abuse at him for every mistake any player ever makes. Keeps it simple, and clearly there are fans who can only do simple.
    Read what I said. I said that a player shouldn't be boo'd but he is a very poor left back. Every manager has picked him because they've had little other option. Chicksen looks a lot better player but I'm guessing Roland instructs him to play as he is a sellable asset.
    I did read what you said. You defended and therefore justified unwarranted abuse of a player not responsible for a certain incident by saying he's rubbish and just being protected because he's home grown. If that's not what you meant despite it being what you said then feel free to correct me ...... Or just blame Fox for not putting yourself across properly.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

seth plum said:

If you fancy a bit of a smile, have a look ay Magennis on their keeper just after Crofts goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz70gL4v3R0

Nice one Josh :smiley:
    It wasn't the keeper.
  • Options
    I'm astonished Fix got below 6 in the player marks thread for yesterday's game
  • Options

The abuse he has got over the last month is disgusting.

Totally agree.
  • Options
    Yesterday was almost like fans were waiting for him to make a mistake so they could dig him out
  • Options
    Booing one of our players who tries hard at his chosen profession is bang out of order as is blaming the owner for insisting the player has to play. At this rate RD will be made responsible for the Banking crisis, tuberculosis and world famine.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JonnyK said:

Booing one of our players who tries hard at his chosen profession is bang out of order as is blaming the owner for insisting the player has to play. At this rate RD will be made responsible for the Banking crisis, tuberculosis and world famine.

And for me having a cold because I went to watch his team yesterday
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I'm astonished Fix got below 6 in the player marks thread for yesterday's game

Foxed that for you.