Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#UnityProtest in Sint-Truiden - Official Protest/'Match' Thread 3rd/4th March 2017

Comments

• Options

RD tonight - but didn't dare show his face to us - he's running scared.

He doesn't look happy :( , is he wearing ladies shoes?
  • Options
    Day coach got back to Charlton at 1.15am, a full hour-and-a-half ahead of schedule thanks to the coach drivers getting us on the earlier Eurotunnel shuttle. Fantastic work by all involved today. Now, sleep...
  • Options
    Amazing how many disgruntled ex-employees Charlton have.

I think there are plenty of disgruntled current employees at the moment, i.e. most of the players.
  • Options
    Well done guys, massive respect.

• Options
    How did your flag hold up in the end Seth?
  • Options
    Great dedication, proud of you all, hope for us yet...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:

How did your flag hold up in the end Seth?

Survived well. I haven't watched any of the videos yet, but I sincerely hope it is seen.
  • Options
    Well done to everyone concerned yesterday. A great result.

The most important aspect being that this protest was trouble free and must surely have raised the profile of the campaign in the eyes of those watching.

True Charlton spirit!
  • Options
    I got the impression that Roland is not particularly popular at St Truiden, judging by the friendly response from the locals. Overall it was good to get back into protest mode again. There was an excruciating moment on the coach back when they played KR's post-match gibberish over the tannoy, buta very worthwhile day.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

T.C.E said:

I just hope the guys at home appreciate some of suffering going on out here this morning. ;)

How's Oohaah bearing up?
    50/50 it could go either way!
    :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T.C.E said:

Uboat said:

T.C.E said:

I just hope the guys at home appreciate some of suffering going on out here this morning. ;)

How's Oohaah bearing up?
    50/50 it could go either way!
    :)
    He Could be on solid foods by this afternoon :)
  • Options
    Ha ha. Oh dear.
    Still, just like Roland and Katrien, we live and learn.
  • Options

In pieces appreciate the concern , death would be the easier option right now

Yeah Belgian beer is not for me. I think there's more than a 50% chance of me being sick on this coach. I'll blame it on Roland.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    S1.jpg 782.5K
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

In pieces appreciate the concern , death would be the easier option right now

Yeah Belgian beer is not for me. I think there's more than a 50% chance of me being sick on this coach. I'll blame it on Roland.
    Belgian beer needs to be treated carefully amigo.