Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#UnityProtest in Sint-Truiden - Official Protest/'Match' Thread 3rd/4th March 2017

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    all these photos and videos and I can't see myself in any of them. I was there, wasn't I?
  • Options
    Some fantastic photos on the link from Big in Brasov above , 49 of them
  • Options

all these photos and videos and I can't see myself in any of them. I was there, wasn't I?

found one, phew
  • Options
    Our Amy did a better job than the Beeb fella.
    If you watched his report you'd be none the wiser as to why Charlton fans are protesting.
  • Options

I didn't see you :)
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @SoundAsa£ seems to be in about 90% of every photograph I've seen of the protest.

It's that bloody Rupert Bear Coat that attracts them.

That last video he's named as Duncan, despite his name being written in large letters on his cap.
  • Options

Don't worry I saw you there :wink:
  • Options
    There was so much Charlton totty ( WAR ) there they grabbed all of the attention LargeAddick
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

If you watched his report you'd be none the wiser as to why Charlton fans are protesting.

Have to admit that's true. But what happened with the BBC? Did they delete their footage? Or did something get stolen?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

True. I think that has something to do with the lost tapes... from when I was chatting to them it was certainly shaping up to be a well explained piece.
  • Options

I was in Northampton ...
    Think I saw you there.
  • Options
    Altogether now: He's here, he's there, he's f****ng everywhere! Airman Brown...Airman Brown.
  • Options
    Sadly due to prior engagements I couldn't be there but was with you all in spirit.

For those that doubt the protests remember the quote,"for evil to triumph it only takes good men to do nothing".

Don't let this evil regime win. Thank you card etc for keeping up the pressure.
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

Have to admit that's true. But what happened with the BBC? Did they delete their footage? Or did something get stolen?

Arsenetatters was informed that BBC chap had footage stolen from his bag on way into work.
  • Options
    Must be Belgium secret service , Roland has influence everywhere
  • Options

Must be Belgium secret service , Roland has influence everywhere

except the Mayor and local plod ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2017

• Options
    Ps. If you've not yet got round to reading the accounts thread, I strongly recommend for a bit of bedtime / commuting reading. Some great accounts there

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/77087/unity-protest-4th-march-accounts-from-those-there/p1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @AFKABartram well said. I speak as a footsoldier who got lucky that they chose a weekend where I had already booked to come back to the UK. Thanks again to all those who organised it.
  • Options
    zeppelin would like to say hi to the few who sat up in the hotel bar of the holiday inn express till the early hours planning the next protest , i still think the Zeppelin had a lot going for it , paint it red and white , i think i might know where i can lay my hands on one lol
    was great to meet you all , wish it was for a European game instead of a protest cant let him grind us down
  • Options
    I don't think we should take the vinegar pissers comment too seriously after all we did have a banner saying RD **CK *FF , which i thought was great. We should try and incorporate it into a Charlton song.
  • Options
    floyds1 said:

zeppelin would like to say hi to the few who sat up in the hotel bar of the holiday inn express till the early hours planning the next protest , i still think the Zeppelin had a lot going for it , paint it red and white , i think i might know where i can lay my hands on one lol
    was great to meet you all , wish it was for a European game instead of a protest cant let him grind us down

I'm still trying to remember how we got from the idea of a boat from Hasselt to St Truiden to a Zeppelin. I think it was when we discovered the river in Hasselt didn't go in the right direction but when will the minutes be available?
  • Options

For two articles on FCC's website about THEIR visit to ST last weekend, see the FCC 2016/2017 thread ....