Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#UnityProtest in Sint-Truiden - Official Protest/'Match' Thread 3rd/4th March 2017

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:

Staying positive though, I am eating monster munch in the middle of the morning on a suburban train in Belgium and I don't think it gets any better than that.

That depends, what flavour?
  • Options
    Mammoth effort. Good luck everyone.
  • Options

Uboat said:

Staying positive though, I am eating monster munch in the middle of the morning on a suburban train in Belgium and I don't think it gets any better than that.

Pickled onion flavour I hope
    Yes. They tasted just as good as I remembered.
    Hitting the mint aero pretty hard now to take away the taste.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Uboat said:

Shame there's only half the amount in the bag these days :neutral:
  • Options
    In the buffet car. We have consulted the train conductor and are going for the 4 minute connection in Brussels. So that we can join Roland for lunch in Stayen :-)

@Addickted I declare that I actually left home at 08.05 . Nervous, I was
  • Options
    Familiar?
  • Options
    edited March 2017

In the buffet car. We have consulted the train conductor and are going for the 4 minute connection in Brussels. So that we can join Roland for lunch in Stayen :-)

@Addickted I declare that I actually left home at 08.05 . Nervous, I was

Just about do-able but I don't fancy your chances. My train had a 20 minute delay so no point even running.You'll need to get to the front of the train to avoid the crowds. Platform 14 is on the right of the main concourse, about 3/4 of the way down.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you to all those going to Belgium, being unable to travel very far nowadays i send you all my best, and to Ratty all the ill will i can muster.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Brunch in Brussels and hopefully catch the 12:16 from Central.

I'll be in the same one. Getting on at midi
  • Options
    Looks like fun - have a great day everyone - stay safe and thanks to everyone for taking the message to Belgium... it just shows what unity and spirit can achieve
  • Options
    Why are there bars on the windows ? Is it the ferry equivalent of the 1970s football train special ?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Overnight coach arrival at Calais. Disembarking now
  • Options
    There are people at ST station to greet people coming from Hasselt and Brussels - by duct tape shoe post just outside station
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Uboat said:

Did you sneak back in time and steal a primary school child's lunch box?
  • Options
    Good luck to you all,and can only hope he gets and understands the message.
    Please go you have really made a mess of our club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done to everyone travelling to Belgium . Hopefully another step towards ridding our great club of the Vermin .
  • Options
    Not long now until the day trip ferry pulls into Dunkirk.
  • Options
    Huge well done and thank you to all who have/are helping make this happen and big respect to everyone who is over there. Very much looking forward to following along as events unfold.
  • Options

Made the connection! Had everyone running through the station, only to find the Belgian train was 5 mins late anyway. Not popular

I must be on the same train.
  • Options
    Everything almost ready - enjoy the day.
  • Options
    No rain here and relatively bright
  • Options

Small flag !

Should see the big fecker !