Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#UnityProtest in Sint-Truiden - Official Protest/'Match' Thread 3rd/4th March 2017

Comments

• Options
    Good Luck to all of those out in Belgium, so sorry I am unable to be with them Hope they all stay safe,and show that Duchatelet what it means to be a Charlton supporter. Makes one proud to be an Addick
  • Options
    My heartfelt thanks to all who are making the journey and participating in the protest. I know you will make sure that RD has a real horrid day! Or maybe get him to see the light and do the right thing. We can but hope!
  • Options
    HexHex
    edited March 2017
    The latest rain radar suggests a fair amount of dry weather this afternoon. Good luck.
  • Options

Why are there bars on the windows ? Is it the ferry equivalent of the 1970s football train special ?
    Stops you putting your feet on the window sill.
  • Options
    I'm on the overnight coach, we're into Belgium.

When booking I didnt know about the Hasselt drop off. Therefore I've booked accommodation on a cherry farm about 2 miles from Truiden, soon as I'm in town I'm gonna hire a bicycle and rush to the farm and back so I don't miss anything.
  • Options
    Day coach on the motorway out of Dunkirk. Someone brought a DVD of Forrest Gump!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has to get a cab here 10 to 15mins walk from here
  • Options
    el-pietro said:

Flights sorted, train tickets sorted. Early start for me tomorrow. 5:50 am flight from Cork to Amsterdam, and then a train from Amsterdam to Brussels and then onto St. Truiden. I'll probably arrive a little after lunch giving me a little bit of time for a few beers and maybe a bit of a wander around the town before the protest. Hopefully I'll see some of you there.

As this is my first protest, any advice on whether fans usually wear colours at these events? I know there were protest shirts etc but as I don't have any of those t would wearing an old Charlton shirt from a better time be considered uncouth? I might have a black or white shirt from time gone past if that is considered preferable to red.

With your dedication you could turn up in your birthday suit and no one would but an eyelid....well done you.
  • Options

Day coach on the motorway out of Dunkirk. Someone brought a DVD of Forrest Gump!

@InspectorSands where are you on the coach? I'm near the front with rat head boy.
  • Options
    All the best to those of you travelling to Belgium today!
  • Options

You've cursed it now. Nothing CAFC related which is prefixed "Operation" ever ends well.

Or anything with' match thread 'in the title!
  • Options
    Ready !
  • Options
    Day coach now in Belgium!
  • Options
    The calm before the storm.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

For those attending, Roland has brought some money and would like you to take £50m home each as a memento

Presumably 'invested' at a very reasonable interest rate?
  • Options
    Good luck everyone. I'm in a Northampton pub, but in Belgium in spirit
  • Options
    Sitting in a bar in Vietnam constantly hitting refresh on this thread. Good luck guys.
  • Options
    It's a nice town: The square
  • Options
    Overnight coach fast approaching
  • Options
    @Stig - four rows from the front, just behind the very hardworking @Badger.