Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#UnityProtest in Sint-Truiden - Official Protest/'Match' Thread 3rd/4th March 2017

Comments

• Options
    This is the only match thread that I'm following today.

Good luck to everyone who has made the trip!!!
  • Options
    Looking forward to the photos later. Enjoy the day and do us proud.
  • Options
    Why did police want Roland flag removed? Was it defamatory? Obscene?
  • Options
    Good luck all. With you in spirit.
  • Options
    N/hampton1-0 Cafc
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options
    Good on yer ladies and lads!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As i sit on my laptop in Dubai, i must admit to being slightly jealous of everyone on the trip. Makes you proud to be a Charlton fan. Great work to all who've travelled.

We could have had a mini Dubai protest perhaps outside KM's favourite hotel!
  • Options
    Radio 5 expressing incredulity at fans going to Belgium when there's a game at Northampton, it would seem. Time to phone in to Mr Savage later?
  • Options

Ian Dennis on the 5 Live commentary of Hull v Leicester said that CAFC were losing to Northampton but that lots of Charlton fans were in Belgium protesting. Then Danny Mills the co commentator said "Save your money, guys".

What a knob Mills is.

Fuck off Mills you useless prick. You don't know anything.
    Although if you want advice on how to miss a Boxing Day Fixture...?
    Err...wasn't that Danny Murphy?
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Ian Dennis on the 5 Live commentary of Hull v Leicester said that CAFC were losing to Northampton but that lots of Charlton fans were in Belgium protesting. Then Danny Mills the co commentator said "Save your money, guys".

What a knob Mills is.

Although if you want advice on how to miss a Boxing Day Fixture...?
    Err...wasn't that Danny Murphy?
    Had this before. No, Mills was sent off for Xmas. Murphy got himself sent off on Boxing day.
  • Options
    Just seen this on twitter, is he beginning to get to the end?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to all in Belgium and many thanks for what you're doing for the club and fans.
    Very sorry I couldn't be with you but a commitment I can't break was already in my schedule for today.
    Very proud of you all.
  • Options

What a knob Mills is.

And that sums up Mills only worried about money no loyalty, wouldn't have a clue about supporting a club just trying to rip as much out of it as he could get.
    Grade A tosser.

Only player to demand a move when we got relegated in 1999.
    And he just laughed about how when he was with us CAFC were second after two games and got relegated, ha ha.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

What a knob Mills is.

He also said presenter Mark Chapman was shaking his head at the story. Mark Chapman is a sanctimonious, smug, obsequious, patronising so and so. I think we should tell him to mind his own business @markchapman
  • Options
    Is Mills on Twitter etc?
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Is Mills on Twitter etc?

Dunno but he's certainly a twat.
  • Options
    By all accounts you do a lot of good in this world Danny Mills so credit where it is due.

Stick to what you know about and give it a rest criticising Charlton fans. You do not have the first idea about any of it.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Is Mills on Twitter etc?

Ian Dennis mentioned Mark Chapman's shaking of his head, Mills then piped up. It was Chapmans reaction that was being reported, as if it mattered!
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Ignore Mills, not worth a grain of energy.

Let's keep this thread focused on Belgium

Correct, Probably for the best really!