Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PLAYER OF THE YEAR DINNER - CANCELLED

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    She certainly should be. If she wants to, that is.
  • Options
    I got the trophy back from the Club this morning. Thank you Olly. It will be off to the engravers as soon as the winner is known. We want someone better than me to present it, so our plan is for me (representing the Fans Forum) to present the trophy to Supporter Of The Year and he (or she) will then present the Player Of The Year Cup. Both will be done at the side of the pitch before the Swindon match. I tried to get Fanny to join me but she is a shy girl and politely declined.
  • Options
    Check your WhatsApp @killerjerrylee
  • Options

I got the trophy back from the Club this morning. Thank you Olly. It will be off to the engravers as soon as the winner is known. We want someone better than me to present it, so our plan is for me (representing the Fans Forum) to present the trophy to Supporter Of The Year and he (or she) will then present the Player Of The Year Cup. Both will be done at the side of the pitch before the Swindon match. I tried to get Fanny to join me but she is a shy girl and politely declined.

How or who decides who is the Supporter of the Year?
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

You putting in a late claim for it @JohnnyH2 ?
  • Options

JohnnyH2 said:

You putting in a late claim for it @JohnnyH2 ?
    Im nowhere near that category but have some suggestions in mind and would love to know how this is done
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but my personal choice would be for a relative or close friend of Keith Palmer's to present the trophy.
  • Options

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but my personal choice would be for a relative or close friend of Keith Palmer's to present the trophy.

I think that's a great idea
  • Options

I've just noticed the award will be presented to the winner before the Swindon match - I presume that will be presented by one of the organisers and not the club / Katrien?

I would hope so seeing as the club don't own the trophy to hand out
    They'll probably buy a new one off of Amazon
    More likely a 'used' one off Amazon.
  • Options
    Only one candidate for Supporter of the Year.

No ifs or buts.
  • Options

Who did decide the Supporter of the Year. Did as @Swisdom say on the rumours thread it was decided by the Target 20k committee.

By the way I agree with the decision to give it to Olly, just curious to know the decsion making process so future candidates for the award can be nominated.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Who did decide the Supporter of the Year. Did as @Swisdom say on the rumours thread it was decided by the Target 20k committee.

By the way I agree with the decision to give it to Olly, just curious to know the decsion making process so future candidates for the award can be nominated.
    No @JohnnyH2 nothing to do with Target 20k - it was an in-joke (or sorts) between me and Nug
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

JohnnyH2 said:

No @JohnnyH2 nothing to do with Target 20k - it was an in-joke (or sorts) between me and Nug
    Thank you
  • Options
    It was decided by Fanny and I as organisers of the aborted POTY Dinner. If anyone has suggestions for next season's award, keep them coming.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I'm not so sure. The tribute paid to Keith at the MK Dons game was befitting the hero he was, and his family have also had to deal with the recent very high profile funeral.

I can't speak for them, of course, but it it were me in his family's shoes I would now want to be left alone to grieve.
    No harm in asking them if they'd be interested is there?
    If they decline then no one would be the least offended, if they accepted then it would be a pleasure to have them do it.