Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PLAYER OF THE YEAR DINNER - CANCELLED

Comments

• Options
    Ian and Jean deserve full support -what a disgrace.

If the rumours are to be believed then hopefully they would have gone by then. However; if not, then it should be picketed etc.
  • Options
    Cancelling is the right decision imo.
    I'm sure the players will not be allowed to attend any presentation other than the clubs Official one.

To be honest though i can't think of any player who qualifies for the honour.
    A shit end to a shit season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Support the team not the regime - in all the circumstances this year award PoTY to the entire first team squad for having to suffer the same nonsense as us from RD/KM. #Inittogether
  • Options

se9addick said:

Shocking to hear this, but I get it.

"With only one exception" name and shame the collaborators - we need to identify them for future reference.

East Kent Addicks.
    What a bunch of arseholes.
  • Options
    Lets hope this shit dick sells up and all these total fucking morons fuck off back where they came from, and the POTY goes on as before.

• Options
    Another North Korea moment for the liar.
  • Options
    Can't wait to see how Pitch PR, Tom Rubbishshow and co spin this one..
  • Options
    I think we should do the voting for POTY as in previous years(outside before home games).

At the Swindon game the fans then wait outside the players entrance after the game to present the winner with his goodies.

What do other people think to this idea?
  • Options
    She's our CEO FFS.

It's vindictive, pathetic and petty.

Exactly the right decision.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prats Of The Year, KM, RD, East Kent Addicks. Over the course of this season and in fact from the moment your sorry arses walked through the door of our club, you have shown and proved beyond all reasonable doubt, what a total bunch of PRATS you are. Well done, you are worthy winners of Prats Of The Year.
  • Options

I'd like to thank Ian & Jean for all their efforts. Personally, I think you've made the correct decision and it just shows Meire once again, for the spiteful vindictive person that she is.

Anyway, this will provide excellent media news, I can see the headlines now.

"Charlton CEO Katrien Meire causes Charlton's POTY event to be cancelled after refusing permission for the Supporter of The Year to organise it as usual"

Just sell the club. Shame on you Katrien.

Can we get a statement like this out to the press to embarrass Meire even more?
    This
  • Options
    All I can think of is trying to pick a player of the year.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

I'd like to thank Ian & Jean for all their efforts. Personally, I think you've made the correct decision and it just shows Meire once again, for the spiteful vindictive person that she is.

Anyway, this will provide excellent media news, I can see the headlines now.

"Charlton CEO Katrien Meire causes Charlton's POTY event to be cancelled after refusing permission for the Supporter of The Year to organise it as usual"

Just sell the club. Shame on you Katrien.

Can we get a statement like this out to the press to embarrass Meire even more?
    But as lordromford has said, some serious thought must be put into any statement or it could come back to bite Fanny on the bum.
  • Options
    Another case of if it ain't broke don't fix it. I've never been to one of these nights but look forward to the results, pics and stories from the evening. SMT should give themselves a good pat on the back for another amazing own goal. Why are they royally f****** this club up?
  • Options
    Sad state of affairs instead.
    Obviously many enjoyed these events in the past but this year our club has plunged to new depths on and off the pitch, the correct decision has been made.
    It may be like cutting your nose off to spite your face but I'd rather not have anything to do with theses insects that sort of manage the club.
  • Options
    Words fail me. It's the right decision. It really is like dealing with a bunch of badly behaved kids. I think the vote should still go ahead and we hand over the award (with video) at somewhere like the training ground where it can't be stopped easily. I'd come along as part of the group.