Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strangest fans you've seen at Charlton?

Comments

• Options
    All Charlton supporters are weird.
  • Options
    Ackworth is barking.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    DRAddick said:

Haven't been to a game in a while but regularly have seen an alcoholic bloke who hangs around the North lower concourse before the game and at half time. Waits for people to go to their seats and finishes the dregs of beer they leave. Quite a sad sight really.

I thought the therapy Addickted was having might have began to kick in...........obviously not!
    Such a shame, cos apart from this strange activity he's a fairly sensible guy most of the time.
  • Options
    A fella in who sat in the middle block, towards the back of the east stand had an unnatural hatred of Bradley Pritchard.
    He's probably blaming him for the current state of our club.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I once saw an old grey haired Belgian guy who looked like he didn't have two ha'pennies to rub together, dishevelled, hair needed a comb and shoes were held together with tape. He wandered around the ground as if he didn't know what he was doing.

I only saw him once a couple of years ago.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Years ago, before the Jimmy Seed stand was built, there used to be a bloke stood in the South Stand known as 'The colonel'. He headed every ball, kicked every kick, but rarely said a word.
  • Options
    Seb, I mean how many consecutive games has he seen, the blokes a loony!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Options

bellz2002 said:

I saw my old maths teacher at a game once. He was odd.

My old maths teacher goes to games, Mr. Peck. He is far from odd.
    My maths teacher was called Mr. Peck. Wonder if it is the same bloke. Always liked him. Would be a bonus to thing he was a CAFC fan as well.
  • Options

bellz2002 said:

My old maths teacher also goes to games.

She was the best teacher I ever had though so can't really put her in this thread.
  • Options
    Are all our fans maths teachers?
  • Options
    My brother.
  • Options

There was a teacher at my school, Mr pigeon, who ended up teaching my maths class after our teachers son tragically died in a car crash in bexleyheath.

Mr Pigeon was a Charlton fan and when I was internally suspended I would sit in his office talking about Charlton.
  • Options

There was a teacher at my school, Mr pigeon, who ended up teaching my maths class after our teachers son tragically died in a car crash in bexleyheath.

Mr Pigeon was a Charlton fan and when I was internally suspended I would sit in his office talking about Charlton.
    Westwood?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    johnny73 said:

bellz2002 said:

My maths teacher was called Mr. Peck. Wonder if it is the same bloke. Always liked him. Would be a bonus to thing he was a CAFC fan as well.
    Taught at Darrick Wood, but his first team is Grimsby.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    There's a guy near me at the moment who shouts genuine gibberish in the Lower North at the back of the D-block. Like, 100% not words.

I've worked out that there's a pretty hard-wired formula to it though.

"["ManagersName"] *pause*... *completely intranslatable* ["Sort it out"] *mumblinng where the only recognisable word is "fucking"*... *(descendo) to silence*"

I think the parameters are to repeat every 15 minutes by default, which is over-ridden every time we pass it back to the goalkeeper.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    This fella.......actually saw him in Rose of Denmark before the game.

He pushed in but I didn't want to have to give him a slap in front of his pals so I graciously let him get served first :smiley:

• Options
    _nam11 said:

Yeah that's the one, calls everyone a communist or something

"The red Menace" lol