Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2017-18 Season Tickets - East Stand Blocks Closing

Comments

• Options
    Although I'd like people to completely boycott, I think CARD encouraging fans to hold off until July/August would be best!
    Least then people will be more inclined to listen as there's the added value of "we may have a new owner in August" etc

• Options
    Just what I was about to post 1StevieG....Take it that target is dead and buried with the top 6 finish...
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Keep the pressure on the regime to sell , DO NOT RENEW. Another significant drop in sales will mean attendances will be more accurate to the announced figure and Roland will have to set the sale price of the cloob at a more realistic level.

If CARD call for a season ticket boycott I will not Renew if no call for a boycott I will renew
    Why do you need CARD to tell you ? They didn't tell us to in summer 2016 & yet 40% of season ticket holders refused to renew because that was what they chose to do. Come on step over the line it's easy, you can always renew when our new owners arrive. In the mean time there is so much you can do to fill up empty saturdays. :smile:
  • Options
    I don't think CARD should call for a boycott of ST's as it is happening anyway. What might be an idea is for CARD or protest fund to hold a register of former ST holders who commit to renew on new ownership. I'd be happy to lodge £100 with the protest fund to be held by them.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Keep the pressure on the regime to sell , DO NOT RENEW. Another significant drop in sales will mean attendances will be more accurate to the announced figure and Roland will have to set the sale price of the cloob at a more realistic level.

If CARD call for a season ticket boycott I will not Renew if no call for a boycott I will renew
    Don't think that would be a good step for CARD, would go against support the team not the regieme stance
    I have no idea what CARD plan to do, but feel it's gone beyond that now, and a full boycott might just be enough to tip RD over the edge. Is there any point in supporting the team when no money is being spent on it, and the best players flogged off to increase his bank balance?
  • Options
    Don't agree why should I boycott when half of CARD will still be going to games
  • Options
    You need to do what you feel is right.
  • Options

Call a boycott and will be there if not not will renew
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

Fine but don't use what CARD members do or dont do as a justification.

It's your choice not theirs.

PS I'm not a part of CARD but I chose to not renew my ST.
  • Options
    My parents said today that they won't even consider renewing until there is a change of owner. Roland Out.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I will not boycott when half of CARD still choose to go to games
    Leave it Chris
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

So you base your decision on what others do not what you feel is the right thing to do?

Up to you but seems an odd excuse.
  • Options

I don't think CARD should call for a boycott of ST's as it is happening anyway. What might be an idea is for CARD or protest fund to hold a register of former ST holders who commit to renew on new ownership. I'd be happy to lodge £100 with the protest fund to be held by them.

We won't be using the Protest Fund to collect pledges/deposits for future STs. We are keen to keep the fund to its original purpose and wouldn't want to muddy the waters or have to track which payments are intended for which purpose.

CAS Trust took "pledges" to renew STs under new ownership last year so may well look at that aspect again.
  • Options

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Leave it Chris
    Not leaving nothing Blackpool when some of the main players of CARD will still be going why am I boycotting
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Leave it Chris
    Not leaving nothing Blackpool when some of the main players of CARD will still be going why am I boycotting
    What are you going on about?

Are you currently boycotting or not?

Are you are saying that if Card instruct people to boycott then you will attend? I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

I'm going to re read your messages to see if I'm missing your point.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Leave it Chris

Are you are saying that if Card instruct people to boycott then you will attend? I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

If CARD or someone else call a boycott I will boycott
    If no one calls a boycott I will renew hope this helps
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ok. Must have misunderstood somewhere. I'd just do what you think is right for you.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Curb_It said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Leave it Chris

I'm totally confused mate!

You're quite happy to renew, but if a bunch of people calling themselves CARD tell you to boycott, you're happy to go along with it?

Grow a pair and get behind the team!
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

clb74 said:

Curb_It said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Leave it Chris

I'm totally confused mate!

You're quite happy to renew, but if a bunch of people calling themselves CARD tell you to boycott, you're happy to go along with it?

Grow a pair and get behind the team!
    Or grow a pair and make you own mind up. If you are prepared to boycott if CARD ask nicely then you are of a mindset to boycott anyway so just do it.
  • Options
    Sorry I'm confused now been down the pub since 2 am I boycotting or not
  • Options
    clb74 said:

If you've been in the pub for 18 hours I'm not sure you're going to live to see the 2017/18 season so it might all be a moot point !
  • Options
    clb74 said:

You've now got a palace eagle tattoo and a Millwall season ticket
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    If there was...

1. a new owner that seemed like a step up
    2. a 20% across the board cuts on all adult season tickets and 10% decrease on concessions

What does everyone think might happen with season ticket sales? Would sales go up the 30% necessary to offset the price decrease?
  • Options

If there was...

2. a 20% across the board cuts on all adult season tickets and 10% decrease on concessions

What does everyone think might happen with season ticket sales? Would sales go up the 30% necessary to offset the price decrease?

You'd only have to sell about 1,500 extra season tickets to see a 30% increase so yes I think that would happen.
  • Options

If there was...

The things is SOME of the season tickets are very cheap. The lower North ones are a bargain, yet have they sold out?

If RD sells, and we get ambitious and competent new owners, the feel good factor would boost crowds significantly anyway