Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2017-18 Season Tickets - East Stand Blocks Closing

Comments

• Options

It's quite simple for me really.

If Roland sells and takes Meire with him, I'll buy a season ticket the next day.

There will still be two others I'd (in the perfect scenario) wished were no longer associated / employed by the club (one in particular), but that wouldn't stop me getting a ST again

Who are the other two ? Name and shame them ?
  • Options

If Roland sells and takes Meire with him, I'll buy a season ticket the next day.

There will still be two others I'd (in the perfect scenario) wished were no longer associated / employed by the club (one in particular), but that wouldn't stop me getting a ST again

The two birds behind the bar in the north upper that take 25mins to serve a beer???
  • Options

My guess is TK and RM :open_mouth: .
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

My guess is TK and RM :open_mouth: .
    I'd add KR to that list
  • Options
    How're we going to do "The Wave" now?
  • Options
    £300 for 17/18 season ticket! Jog on. Sadly we will not be renewing until the club is sold.
  • Options

My sentiments too.

• Options
    micks1950 said:

The cheeky bastards are 'promoting' season tickets sales as 'Celebrating 25 Years back at the Valley'....

In Flemish, does "celebrating" mean something akin to "closing down?"
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

micks1950 said:

The cheeky bastards are 'promoting' season tickets sales as 'Celebrating 25 Years back at the Valley'....

In Flemish, does "celebrating" mean something akin to "closing down?"
    No, it means "dancing".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I was a fool to renew this season. Unless they sell and KM has gone I shall not renew.

Me too. Feel exactly the same. Won't make the same mistake again.
  • Options
    "Simplify the stadium map". You couldn't make this stuff up. If anything, it makes it MORE confusing to people who've never been to the ground before - "Why on earth does the block lettering in that stand start at C and not A?!"
  • Options
    Will be fascinating to see what they are going to charge next year. Presumably the same prices as this year for those who renewed after the earlybird deadline? Which would mean my old seat in one of the centre blocks in the East Stand would be £500 if memory serves me right.

They really are deluded.

(Stands to eat humble pie if by some surprise prices its seats all round in the East and West stand for £200!)
  • Options

Duchatelet sells and the squirrel stays(unlikely I admit), I'll still stay away.
  • Options

I was a fool to renew this season. Unless they sell and KM has gone I shall not renew.

Me too. Feel exactly the same. Won't make the same mistake again.
    Same here

• Options
    edited March 2017
    SE7toSG3 said:

Here is my 'simplyfied stadium map' for Meire and Co

Deserves more lol's than Otto has amassed.
  • Options
    Renewed in September as I missed it but my two girls won't go anymore. Last year they only went for the protest games as at least there was an atmosphere. I love my seat in the north upper and the people who sit by me are great but I think if they don't go this time that's me done.
  • Options
    micks1950 said:

Mick - they are desperate and in Last Chance Saloon, what else could they clutch at? Simplifying the stadium map! Ha ha ha ha ha....
  • Options
    Stick your season tickets up your fragrant arses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2017
    I googled 'Charlton stadium map' and this came up:

http://www.v12seasonticketfinance.com/shops/charltonathletic/products

Is it an old link? Or are these next seasons prices? (Apologies if this is obvious)
  • Options
    According to the link above its £500 to sit in my old seat in the Lower West from last season. It's gone up from when we were in the Championship. Shall I return? Nah - not till they are gone.
  • Options

I googled 'Charlton stadium map' and this came up:

http://www.v12seasonticketfinance.com/shops/charltonathletic/products

Is it an old link? Or are these next seasons prices? (Apologies if this is obvious)

Looks as if it's correct, going by the blocks optional - no "black" offered , and only £175 for blue (north lower and family quad) so roughly 4000 as had been quoted on here
  • Options
    It is £175 at Blackheath Rugby Club for a season too - I might spend next season in Well Hall.
  • Options
    When I first saw this thread I thought maybe it was closing in order to be rebuilt. This made me think perhaps a sale of the club was imminent. But now that I see it is just to "improve atmosphere" I see it is just another RD+KM failure.
  • Options
    My old seat in D block of the East is £500. I didn't renew this season and given the games I have missed, I am quids in. Will do the same again next season if they are still stinking the place out and treating us like mugs. I may even join the boycott completely depending on what happens this Summer. The moment we are taken over I will buy my old two season tickets.
  • Options
    Attendances next year will fall as some season ticket holders will not renew given another year of the same old crap and it's hard to see why anyone new would come along.

So if we are averaging 6000-7000 this seems a precursor to them closing an entire stand. Financially, it makes sense but it's yet another indication of the success we are enjoying under Meire and Duchatalet.