Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2017-18 Season Tickets - East Stand Blocks Closing

Comments

• Options

I thought lower north's capacity was just under 3 thousand rather than 4 thousand.

It is. There must be some other £175 tickets elsewhere.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

I thought lower north's capacity was just under 3 thousand rather than 4 thousand.

Maybe the family corner will also be that price, just a guess.....
    I'd be surprised if so as both quadrants are joined with the North Upper. Would be another repeat of the East Stand A Block fiasco.
  • Options
    Surely with the rumours flying around about RD leaving most fans wont renew until its confirmed hes gone, or at least hold off until nearer to the new season which it looks like hes staying.

This will surely be the lowest take up of season tickets for 25 odd years.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Apparently the club are only opening 3 seats in total next season

Looks like Sue had too many curry vol- au-vents.
    It's the shit that comes out of her mouth that annoys me
  • Options
    I'll be waiting to the summer. I would hope any potential new owners to offer some better incentives to get people in before the start of the season
  • Options

The only area that springs to mind with a 4,000+ capacity when you take the West Upper and Lower out of consideraton due to the closed blocks is the North Upper and both quadrants. This will then just about empty the North Lower completely and make the stadium look even more empty on TV.

North Lower and one / both quadrants just makes no sense. Once you've made your way in to either quadrant you have the same scenario as the East Stand Block A when that was the cheapest area.

Unless it's the East Stand with it's reduced capacity from closing the two blocks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simplify the stadium map
    This is truly fucking daft
    They have raised the bar of idiocy again
  • Options

The only area that springs to mind with a 4,000+ capacity when you take the West Upper and Lower out of consideraton due to the closed blocks is the North Upper and both quadrants. This will then just about empty the North Lower completely and make the stadium look even more empty on TV.

North Lower and one / both quadrants just makes no sense. Once you've made your way in to either quadrant you have the same scenario as the East Stand Block A when that was the cheapest area.

Unless it's the East Stand with it's reduced capacity from closing the two blocks.
    The lower north is closer to 3,500 than 3,000, from recollection. I think they used the same number last year?
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

Simplify the stadium map
    This is truly fucking daft
    They have raised the bar of idiocy again

Yep, just when you think they can't get any more idiotic they do.
    Just sell the club

And hurry up about it
  • Options
    I never swore there.
    How am I improving AKFA: )
  • Options
    I realise that next match when I have my East Stand seat the information actually says enter via the main door, go via the directors box, press accommodation, and the Delaware North kitchens, turn right at the Museum, up to the TV gantry, past the ladies bogs, and I ought to then be near the north east quadrant, and from there, ask a steward.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

The lower north is closer to 3,500 than 3,000, from recollection. I think they used the same number last year?
    Yes North Lower is pretty much bang on 3,500 by itself.
    North Upper blocks G to N about 3,165 or so
    Family Stand about 1,200 with the North West about 1,700 though I stand to be corrected as not sure if the North West really does have that much more capacity than the Family Stand it's difficult to estimate.

Got my figures by re-visiting a spreadsheet I put together last summer when we had the tracking the season tickets sold thread.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

What input did Target 20K have in this?

None that I'm aware of.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Simplify the stadium map???????
    Which particular boneheaded fool thought that one up?

Take your pick mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cabbles said:

Apparently the club are only opening 3 seats in total next season

I thought Murray traditionally sat a couple of rows further down from Katrien so that when he turned round he could look up her skirt?
    So thats why people call her squirrell
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Rob7Lee said:

Stand by your beds and try not to get too excited......

"Season tickets for Charlton’s 2017/18 campaign will go on sale at 9am on Monday morning.................

As well as this, all season tickets purchased or renewed before the early-bird deadline will come with a free, six-month subscription to the club’s new, premium video service, which will launch on July 1st........

Early-bird? I'd happily pay the full whack if you're gone by the start of next season :smirk: .
    Why is gobinson pissing himself laughing ?
  • Options
    edited March 2017

I'll be waiting to the summer. I would hope any potential new owners to offer some better incentives to get people in before the start of the season

What like returning to over 60s concessions instead of increasing the age to 65 like these cants did. Probably hoped they'd lose a few along the way.
  • Options
    It's over 70's next season, hope you're keeping up....
  • Options
    To be honest they could close the East stand completely and cram everyone in the West! At least the ground would look 'full' for the TV cameras!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Now that the stadium plan has been simplified I'm ending my boycott.

I'm not. ;-)
  • Options

Stolen from Dave Ramzan on FB

But how does that help 7 zones become 5? Which zones merge and are they priced up or down? Why won't they say on website? Have they got a clue?
  • Options

Stolen from Dave Ramzan on FB

Careful now Henry, davids getting dogs abuse for that post