Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2017-18 Season Tickets - East Stand Blocks Closing

Comments

• Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

Stolen from Dave Ramzan on FB

Careful now Henry, davids getting dogs abuse for that post

Facebook abuse doesn't count
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:

Also I have a simple way for those who couldn't run a piss up at the club for how to simplify the stadium map

http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/

Or... http://www.htafc.com/news/article/2016-17/huddersfield-town-season-cards-201718-terrierspirit-3638225.aspx
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    As someone famously said, "If you don't effing like it, then don't effing come!

I wonder if the club had considered using a mugshot of Roger Johnson for a promotional push on season tickets, Q @stig
  • Options
    We hope we will still be playing in League 1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It would be easier for an owner to secure planning permission to build flats in the corners of the ground if those corners are not used for supporters in the first place.
  • Options
    Another sad thread :(
  • Options

Badger said:

Alternative option.

Put together a similae package like Huddersfiled and Bradford.

Then get the message out early to let Supporters know what the cost for a season ticket will be.

Try and encourage people to attend.

Stop messing about with zonal ares in the Stadium for price points.

Stop charging a booking fee and increasing the mathchday ticket for walk ups on the day

Don't look to close down a part of the stadium because the ticketing process that was thought up was a complete shambles.

Start realising that next sreason we will be still playing in League 1.

A club that's in disarray and unable to listen to what fans want along with a Target 20 group that has no influence.
    And change the mean-minded decision to put the age limit up for senior tickets from 60 to 65.

One of the most petty and inept decisions this bunch of imbeciles has introduced. (And that is saying something).
    Yes and i am 62.
    They changed the rule just as i was about to get a discount.

On the subject of season tickets i shall wait until August to see what has been done in the transfer window before deciding on whether to renew.
    But as Roland has fucked up the last seven windows i doubt very much that I will be renewing my season ticket until he has sold the club
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Badger said:

Alternative option.

Then get the message out early to let Supporters know what the cost for a season ticket will be.

Stop charging a booking fee and increasing the mathchday ticket for walk ups on the day

Don't look to close down a part of the stadium because the ticketing process that was thought up was a complete shambles.

A club that's in disarray and unable to listen to what fans want along with a Target 20 group that has no influence.
    And change the mean-minded decision to put the age limit up for senior tickets from 60 to 65.

One of the most petty and inept decisions this bunch of imbeciles has introduced. (And that is saying something).
    Yes and i am 62.
    They changed the rule just as i was about to get a discount.

On the subject of season tickets i shall wait until August to see what has been done in the transfer window before deciding on whether to renew.
    But as Roland has fucked up the last seven windows i doubt very much that I will be renewing my season ticket until he has sold the club
    Hopefully the summer will see a sale and the missing thousands will flock back, me included.

Still going into the next season with the Belgians I think CARD should advertise a boycott of season tickets.
  • Options
    As someone who might struggle with stadium maps if I'm still alive in 20 years' time, it seems like something to encourage me to come when I am in my 80s.
  • Options

As someone who might struggle with stadium maps if I'm still alive in 20 years' time, it seems like something to encourage me to come when I am in my 80s.

And if you should find yourself in the East stand and a little lost you won't have to worry about getting from A to B...
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Ticketing is part of the clubs operations. We have a chief operations officer whose only qualification for the job, as far as I can tell, was as a sandwich maker for a catering company.
    In catering it is possible to simplify a decent £3 large portion of chips, with salt, vinegar, sauce, a wooden fork and a napkin, to a £3 portion of 14 cold chips.
    Chipgate was a dry run for stadiumplangate.

I'm sure Meire knows what she's doing and would never employ any players, managers or officials who were out of their depth. She just likes a fuckwit
  • Options
    I do wonder if the rumors about a sale have almost been put out to generate ticket sales.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

It's over 70's next season, hope you're keeping up....

I'm only keeping up with the takeover talk, until that happens it could be over 100's for all the difference it makes to me.
  • Options

Badger said:

Alternative option.

Already posted that :smile:
  • Options

Badger said:

Alternative option.

Already posted that :smile:
    Thought I'd re-emphasise the point!

Never know, someone from the club's SMT might have a peep on here and think "do you know what - pi**ing off our long-standing fans isn't really a good idea!" That said, and being realistic, I doubt any of them can even work that out.
  • Options

I do wonder if the rumors about a sale have almost been put out to generate ticket sales.

You think they're that clever ?
  • Options
    To celebrate 25 years at the Valley, we should help make some retro early 90s attendances at the Valley. 

Oh wait...
  • Options
    I'm not sure any of this is going to help me make up my mind about season ticket renewals.

I'd hoped that relegation to Div 1 might mean a win and goal fest this season.

Ha.

Was also hoping that regular attendance would encourage my son's support for the Addicks, but his sporadic attendance (at a largely atmosphereless Valley) resulted him in watching four draws, three losses and just one win all season. And one draw away from home.

Unfortunately were I to suddenly bite the dust I've a feeling that the family connection to the club might be gone forever.

However, a change of ownership, and a party at a revitalised Valley, and who knows.
  • Options
    Are they actually closing those blocks, or just not selling any season tickets for them?

I can't see that closing the blocks would save any money (other than cleaning that part of the ground after match days) as in the East stand the facilities are all in the shared concourse anyway