Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Bid five will win
  • J BLOCK said:

J BLOCK said:

It’s all do to with price, he wants too much, no one prepared to pay it. End of story.

Erm no... Its the endless protests that are putting people off!!... Didnt you watch the interview with Roland?
    Wrong, it was that comment on CL about wilder that drove him into the arms of sheff utd that really caused all this
    No no no, it's the communication team fault!
    They are hindering the takeover. Didn't u listen to the radio interview?
  • Bid five will win

Guess work or idk?
  • If (and that's a big if) any of that statement is true, I'll just make the point again that Ido not want the Aussies anywhere near this club.

Anyone who has been scrambling around this long for funds/investors cannot be good news. No matter how many scarves they bought.
  • Cafc43v3r said:

Bid five will win

Guess work or idk?
    Pure guesswork
  • edited November 2018
    Glad to see there is so much European interest.

• Addickted said:

Glad to see there is so much European interest.

You're just trying to confuse us now. We all know you are bidder number five ;-)
  • What utter bollox. Fans forum is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Doesn't anyone there have the balls to tell LDT he's a lying shitbag. 5 bidders my arse !! And as for the Aussies agreeing a price in February !!! It's almost December now !!! I wonder if RD will accept the price I agreed with the Glikstens in 1965.....tupence 'happeny.
  • Sponsored links:

• It comes down to price and division. If anybody was going to pay RD's over inflated asking price for a League One side it would have happened by now IMO.

I Still believe a sale will only happen at the price RD wants if we get promoted. The only way for RD's departure to be accelerated is with a reduced asking price to reflect us now being a League One fixture.
  • What utter bollox. Fans forum is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Doesn't anyone there have the balls to tell LDT he's a lying shitbag. 5 bidders my arse !! And as for the Aussies agreeing a price in February !!! It's almost December now !!! I wonder if RD will accept the price I agreed with the Glikstens in 1965.....tupence 'happeny.

Underpriced

Should be tuppence halfpenny and three farthings
  • At least it's something to tide us over, I suppose.

Charlton fans desperate for any kind of substantial rumour, like a scene from Mad Max....

• This proves something very significant and important.

This is the greatest thread ever.

Always the first with the best takeover news.

Long live the takeover thread.

Never close the takeover thread.

• FIVE interested parties now!

4 of which absolutely no one on here (some with very close links to club) seems to know anything about.

Seems highly unlikely to me.
  • Roly loves this thread and doesn't want it to die hence the updates every time it looks close expiring.
  • Thanks to the Fans Forum for getting the information and sharing so quickly.

I find it intriguing, especially group 5. The fact that proof of funds is not seen as an issue sounds a real positive.

Am I right to believe that DD should be quite quick by now as the Club must have answered so many questions by now that they would have answers to everything?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2018

• The Fifth Party - In October they asked for time to make up their mind, they now have come back to the club and signed an NDA. They met Roland Duchatelet (RD) at the beginning of the week. They showed LDT and RD their plans. They haven’t done proof of funds but LDT doesn’t think it will be an issue with them.

IF they exist, this is the party I'd like to come in, purely on tbat last sentence, IF it's true....

I'm sorry but your IF really isn't big enough.
  • Jeez, what a bloody fob-off
    Can't somebody in the forum just stand up and say I don't believe you.
    We are just being strung along.

• The Fifth Party - In October they asked for time to make up their mind, they now have come back to the club and signed an NDA. They met Roland Duchatelet (RD) at the beginning of the week. They showed LDT and RD their plans. They haven’t done proof of funds but LDT doesn’t think it will be an issue with them.

IF they exist, this is the party I'd like to come in, purely on tbat last sentence, IF it's true....

If we are to believe this then the fifth party sounds the most credible considering the speed at which they appear to be moving.
  • @Davidsmith hasn't posted recently regarding the Directors Loans and until he does with the latest developments on that front I'm not getting my hopes up with all the blah, blah, blah WIOTOS.
  • FIVE interested parties now!

4 of which absolutely no one on here (some with very close links to club) seems to know anything about.

Seems highly unlikely to me.

How dare you suggest the regime are lying.
  • Jeez, what a bloody fob-off
    Can't somebody in the forum just stand up and say I don't believe you.
    We are just being strung along.

Why?
  • The third party (European)

LDT said that due diligence is ongoing with the third party. They have a committee that will decide in two weeks if they will offer and what their offer is.

Can you do due diligence without agreeing a price or in fact even deciding if you will offer at all?

Surely DD happens after 2 parties have agreed a deal in principle?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!