Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• I think the proof of funds gets you into the ‘portal’ with the basic info to do initial dd. You then make an offer and if acceptable u enter into the proper 2 way dd - that is my take on it - of course that was rubbished by the know it alls months back but I think they are coming round to accepting it now - whether we r anywhere near being sold however is anybody’s guess
  • edited November 2018
    What? We are getting taken over?

It is the sum of the man, that Roland Dutchelet took .02 of a nano second buying the club, eschewing any form of due diligence allegedly, only to then attempt a Guinness World Record for the most drawn out and mind numbing takeover while trying to offload the steaming pile of excrement HE created!
  • Have we ever had a Belgian who has worked for us and hasn't told porkies.? Just saying.
  • There is only one party involved - the Aussies - and they have all but buggered off.

If it turns out there's 5 parties involved I shall have a tattoo of a cock done.

Where?
  • ross1 said:

There is only one party involved - the Aussies - and they have all but buggered off.

If it turns out there's 5 parties involved I shall have a tattoo of a cock done.

Where?
    On the next small Belgium chap he meets.
  • ross1 said:

There is only one party involved - the Aussies - and they have all but buggered off.

Where?
    Catford
  • There is only one party involved - the Aussies - and they have all but buggered off.

No one wants a tattoo of @ElfsborgAddick 😄
    Bang out of order that one.
  • edited November 2018

ross1 said:

Where?
    Catford
    At your service, madam/sir.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2018
    I suspect the real hangup is the complexity of the price structure. I still think we will find out the deal is at least £50M after all add-ons and things like RD leasing back the Valley or him getting back a percentage of transfer fees are added up.

This is why we keep hearing that "the price is set" instead of hearing that one bidder is out-bidding the other. Who has ever hear of a price being "set" for all parties equally when there are half a dozen bidders? Answer.... when the price is higher than any of them want to pay.

I believe that the joy we will have for one day being sold will go away when we see he has his claws in us even after selling. I hope I am wrong! I worry I am not.
  • Thought i had weaned myself off this thread. Now realize i'm still addicted. Ah well back to the methadone.
  • Time to get the EFL back on the case. Can someone not ask them.. "We have been told 5 parties are interested in buying our club. Can you speak to the owner & confirm who the 5 parties are. We obviously don't need to be told the actual names, just as long as you, Mr EFL, are happy that this all true & that your member club isn't lying though it's teeth "

Surely the EFL should be doing DD on the club....making sure they are upholding certain standards....like not fecking lying all the time.
  • Finally decided to play my hand. Where do I send it to?

• 200 Royals? Sounds like about the number due to be executed for their part in covering up Crown prince’s part in the Ashoggi murder.
  • Don’t you all feel a lot better knowing that this thread is up and running again..?
  • Solidgone said:

Don’t you all feel a lot better knowing that this thread is up and running again..?

No
  • Sponsored links:

• Time to get the EFL back on the case. Can someone not ask them.. "We have been told 5 parties are interested in buying our club. Can you speak to the owner & confirm who the 5 parties are. We obviously don't need to be told the actual names, just as long as you, Mr EFL, are happy that this all true & that your member club isn't lying though it's teeth "

Surely the EFL should be doing DD on the club....making sure they are upholding certain standards....like not fecking lying all the time.

Why is it the EFL's business at this stage? As fans we are understandably frustrated but unfortunately neither us or the EFL need to know the names.

Roland Talkshitalot
    Fuck Wit Towers
    Yellow Tooth Lane
    Belgium.

Careful mate, you might get it chopped off!
  • Scoham said:

“It’ll be done once we receive the money from Konsa’s sell on clause”

Sell on clause my arse...
    Even if they weren’t stupid enough to not do that again, Mighty Brentford will still be doing better selling the player they’ve had for only 5-months.
    Rolund is just so clever...
  • Scoham said:

“It’ll be done once we receive the money from Konsa’s sell on clause”

You can always rely on the Sun. :smile:

Bielik is twice the player and even he won't get near the Arsenal first team.
  • According to Redrobin on CAFC Picks, price agreed with Aussies around 48 million(can you believe that?) and the Aussies new backers are coming over this week.

Of course I don’t believe any of it and that’s why I’m posting on here, so we can all not believe it but at least we can talk about it for a few hundred pages.

Can I be the second person on here in the know/don't believe a word delete as appropriate :smile:
  • Well if Redrobin said so then that’s good enough for me :neutral:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!