Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited November 2018
    FAVADDICK said:

Come on shootershill enlighten us please??

Ok. Don’t shoot the messenger.

I was unable to log on here earlier and payed a visit to another forum. Being said there that the Mysterious 5th interested party have made their move. If I’m reading it correctly it kind of hints at Arabs and Qatar in particular. Racing connection.

No idea if this is bollocks or not.

• That’s the connection I made, however, they seem to suggest otherwise.

• Where’s Airman ?

FAVADDICK said:

I was unable to log on here earlier and payed a visit to another forum. Being said there that the Mysterious 5th interested party have made their move. If I’m reading it correctly it kind of hints at Arabs and Qatar in particular. Racing connection.

So, in reality, we still no nothing. The next update will be when the fans forum meeting again in 3 months #Sigh
  • _MrDick said:

FAVADDICK said:

So, in reality, we still no nothing. The next update will be when the fans forum meeting again in 3 months #Sigh
    Well this is a rumours thread. Not had much of that lately but this is a rumour. Embrace it.

It was never a “rumours” thread, it was always THE “Takeover” thread, it’s only when the word was dropped from the title that all the nonsense postings and posters poked their fins above the water...
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:

_MrDick said:

FAVADDICK said:

Well this is a rumours thread. Not had much of that lately but this is a rumour. Embrace it.

It was never a “rumours” thread, it was always THE “Takeover” thread, it’s only when the word was dropped from the title that all the nonsense postings and posters poked their fins above the water...
    Well the whole thread is rumour isn’t it. In any case it’s all probably rubbish.

• _MrDick said:

FAVADDICK said:

Don’t worry, the next one is less than 6 weeks away.

“The next Fans’ Forum is set for February 20th 2019, should the club not be sold by January 9th 2019, a further takeover specific Fans' Forum meeting will take place.“
  • I’d rather the Aussies than Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qataris etc

No idea why but that comes out like a song when I read it.

• redhenry mentioned pages ago or I took it to read as they are back the saudis

I don’t know if they are but if he believes it then it’s good enough for me

But fuck the Aussie bid ain’t worth a wank of anyone’s time

Where was this, just had a gander at his comments page, nothing there

Out of interest... Why?
  • Sponsored links:

• redhenry mentioned pages ago or I took it to read as they are back the saudis

I thought others asked redhenry if the Saudis were one of the five parties, don’t think he’s said they’re back himself?
  • I remember on roughly within the page 600s mark, someone had a right go at me because I dismissed the 400th done deal takeover update.

Bet it was Roland.

Should we now just pretend that we want Roland to stay and we all just say how much of a great owner he has been?

Bet the club will be sold within a week!....
  • edited November 2018

I’d rather the Aussies than Saudis, Kuwaitis, Qataris etc

The Aussies who clearly don't have the money and have been scraping around for over 6 months to find some?

No thanks. I'd rather someone bought us who actually has money to invest. If the Aussies can't even get their consortium together then how can we rely on them to have funds to invest in the team and take us forward?
    Maybe they're trying to get enough money to be able to invest and take us forward.
    Just a mad thought.
  • CAFCsayer said:

redhenry mentioned pages ago or I took it to read as they are back the saudis

Where was this, just had a gander at his comments page, nothing there
    He made just a very passing comment that maybe I took the wrong way , but there was numerous people asking is anything happening and he just posted Yep this was before the forum and and before the 5 parties

Now it may of been a response to a different question

It seemed strange that writhin 48 hrs the Saudi rumour resurfaced

My own thoughts are that if they are back then that would be brilliant

But In all honesty i still don’t think that there is anything even remotely close to happening

It may have just been a second glance and courteous nod to those negotiating that they are still here

As for 5 groups I see that as just bullshit

90% chance RD will still be here come May

• Dazzler21 said:

Out of interest... Why?
    None of them exactly have the best Human Rights records do they?

i.e. If its the Saudis; Bowyer should be terrified if they want him to meet at their consulate
  • Uboat said:

The Aussies who clearly don't have the money and have been scraping around for over 6 months to find some?

No thanks. I'd rather someone bought us who actually has money to invest. If the Aussies can't even get their consortium together then how can we rely on them to have funds to invest in the team and take us forward?
    Maybe they're trying to get enough money to be able to invest and take is forward.
    Just a mad thought.
    The could be, but it's still taken them this long to do it - not a good sign in my opinion
  • edited November 2018

No idea why but that comes out like a song when I read it.

What about an Atari owned club?

https://google.co.uk/search?q=atari&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv_dSC5fbeAhWODewKHRUPCKMQ_AUIDigB&biw=2048&bih=1042#imgrc=BlQJK7fw0gNrjM:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!