Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    1777, William Bass establishes the Bass brewery at Burton on Trent

That's 1875 sorted already @happyvalley. Not long to go on that one.

• Options
    edited June 2019

When the three four sevens clash
    Fixed that for you Henry
  • Options
    1777, William Bass establishes the Bass brewery at Burton on Trent.
    Not another bloody fish pun please..
  • Options
    This has a long way to play out yet with some twists and turns not all necessarily good turns either, let’s hope the right person gets us and not chancers and fakers 

• Options
    I have a bad feeling that Dalman may come in and replace Bowyer with Warnock

Why buy the club and then immediately alienate the fans by sacking a popular and successful manager. If we're in the relegation places over Christmas and leaking goals for fun it's a different matter. 
    Cast your mind back to March 2014.
  • Options
    This has a long way to play out yet with some twists and turns not all necessarily good turns either, let’s hope the right person gets us and not chancers and fakers 

In NLA I trust.
  • Options

Nla saying it's imminent
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Translation: Aussies bad, Dalman good.
    Yep 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Weeks, months or years?...
  • Options
    And he said person
  • Options
    @nth london addick on the Aribo thread, first time he’s hinted the takeover is close

cfgs said:
    If aribo stays it’s a sign to me the right people will own us if he goes then those with little funds are going to win 
    Or if he does go, that he doubts Roly will ever manage to conclude the sale.

the Rat  won’t own us come start of season 

• Options

Nla saying it's imminent

Far from it , I wish it was then we may not go from frying pan to fire 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    @nth london addick on the Aribo thread, first time he’s hinted the takeover is close

cfgs said:
    If aribo stays it’s a sign to me the right people will own us if he goes then those with little funds are going to win 
    Or if he does go, that he doubts Roly will ever manage to conclude the sale.

the Rat  won’t own us come start of season 

I do believe this though to be true 
  • Options

Nla saying it's imminent

But thought you said that RD will not own us at the start of next season....
  • Options

Nla saying it's imminent

"Done deal" says NLA

Get the GIFs out
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Nla saying it's imminent

To me if someone says imminent is days max from being done so I would not say that 

I reckon at best it’s weeks , 

But I may not be to excited by whom replaces the Rat and that’s not a good thing tbh Jean at all 
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Nla saying it's imminent

"Done deal" says NLA

Get the GIFs out
    I do like a pair of GIFS. Especially large ones..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Nla saying it's imminent

To me if someone says imminent is days max from being done so I would not say that 

But I may not be to excited by whom replaces the Rat and that’s not a good thing tbh Jean at all 
    Ok, thanks for the clarification, D. 
  • Options
    At least RD has the money to keep loaning us money for the foreseeable future. 

Do we know that the Aussies are willing/able to? 
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Nla saying it's imminent

We have had a couple of years of you telling us nothing is happening/close now your saying he will not own us by the start of the season. Time to dig out the bunting people.

Henry will be gutted as this thread, his baby, will finally cease to be important. 
  • Options
    Id take caution to the fact NLA is not sold on the possible replacements
  • Options
    Would take the Aussies over Roland without a doubt. They have stuck around for a long time now, clearly they want to invest in us to an extent and hopefully they can stabilise us for the future. Sell us on for a profit when they hit their ceiling with us. I would take that all day over uncertainty season after season 
    So would I but any new owners need to be scrutinized.

I'm not saying dismiss them but please no more "they saved the club so we mustn't say a word against them or ask any questions".

Anyway, if NLA says next six weeks then that's imminent enough for me.
  • Options
    At least RD has the money to keep loaning us money for the foreseeable future. 

Do we know that the Aussies are willing/able to? 

Wiiling yes able not a chance 
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Nla saying it's imminent

We have had a couple of years of you telling us nothing is happening/close now your saying he will not own us by the start of the season. Time to dig out the bunting people.

Henry will be gutted as this thread, his baby, will finally cease to be important. 
    This thread will always be the greatest of all time.

It will be even more important after the takeover than before.

It will live forever, it is immortal.
  • Options
    Henry is starting to remind me of the russian computer boffin in the James Bond film, I bet he is clicking his biro like a maniac.
  • Options
    la la land lol GIF
    I waited ages for it to zoom into something then got it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!