Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    There’s a guy on Facebook who called the Lee Bowyer about turn and has said everything is going to be done and dusted by July. Where’s that salt cellar 🤞
  • Options
    Bloke on Facebook claiming there are just two parties still left in the race to buy the club. One with plenty of cash for new players and the like and the other with barely enough to buy the club.

I concur 
    As somebody else posted - the quality of players coming in will give a pretty big clue as to which it is.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Id take caution to the fact NLA is not sold on the possible replacements
    NLA will know when the directors’ loans are being repaid, which will give us all a nice clue. Not sure if that means he’ll know anything else though. 
    He's got more than one source mate. 
  • Options
    Dalman buying us and to be announced on July 1st, mark my words. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    NLA will know when the directors’ loans are being repaid, which will give us all a nice clue. Not sure he’ll know anything else though. 

Would not put a lot of money on that theory jimmy lad 
    Good stuff mate. I hope Whitey’s singing like a canary! (And your other source I’ve just heard about.)

I've not spoken to GM for a week. He does go very quiet when he thinks it’s close, so I have to leave him alone because if the restraining order.
    Might give him a buzz in the morning after the Park Run.
    We’ve been here before though.  Let’s hope this is the real deal. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Qué sera sera
    Make sure the champagne's cold 
    By July we'll be sold
    Qué sera sera
  • Options
    This is the Facebook rumour that’s been mentioned

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    NLA will know when the directors’ loans are being repaid, which will give us all a nice clue. 

so we should take from that and NLA comments this is happening now?
    I’m saying nothing. Because I have no idea!
    Thank heavens for that 
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Fucking Hell...  
  • Options
    Why would you buy a car when you can’t afford the petrol ?
    Unless they are bluffing of course. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Scoham said:

Fucking Hell...  

Oh dear ! 

Tony K should have gagged Ethel the tea lady......

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Uboat said:
    Sorry, are people really accepting the idea that an insanely rich and successful businessman is going to be part of a consortium that buys the club then says, 'Shit, what about players?! We've spent all the money!' Sounds a tiny bit unlikely. 
    It's the bit about handing over ownership to the museum when she dies that is really going to freak people out.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:
    NLA will know when the directors’ loans are being repaid, which will give us all a nice clue. Not sure he’ll know anything else though. 

Good stuff mate. I hope Whitey’s singing like a canary! (And your other source I’ve just heard about.)

I've not spoken to GM for a week. He does go very quiet when he thinks it’s close, so I have to leave him alone because if the restraining order.

Not really he has been too busy to talk about charlton mate more consumed by cricket which I can’t understand 

More from the other side of the border where the daffodils grow than the roses grow 
    Even I understand that I think.
  • Options
    Why would you buy a car when you can’t afford the petrol ?
    Log book loan 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    JamesSeed said:

Not really he has been too busy to talk about charlton mate more consumed by cricket which I can’t understand 

More from the other side of the border where the daffodils grow than the roses grow 
    Oh no, NLA is having an exctasty flashback.

Just say NO 
  • Options
    6.1m views
  • Options
    Is it fact that the Aussies do not have funds? I thought the issue was ex director loans that Roland wont settle. We all witnessed Roland’s negotiation tactics this week. How many times as he pulled a stunt like this on the Aussies over the last two years
    If The Aussies had the money I believe they would have bought us by now so they could have offered Bauer a proper contract to stay instead of watching on as one of our best players moved on without a fee (which is purely Roland's fault not The Aussies)

The fact they haven't bought us even after promotion from League One says they don't have the money.
    So they should have paid £7m more than they think the club is worth by repaying the directors loans so that they could tie an average Championship defender down to a large pay packet.  😂
    The director's loans can be rolled over again so the £7m isn't an issue. And if it's an issue then surely it's because they want to borrow against the assets which again suggests they don't have the money. This has been done umpteen times on this thread and then even made clear by a few of them in a statement that they are not holding up a deal.

Then you have Bauer leaving first then possibly Aribo next and that's how many millions worth of players walking away for free / peanuts?

The Aussies have been on the scene long enough to know the contract situations, if they had the money then they should have been the new owners since Wembley already - even if being in League One had been an issue - with proper contracts on the table to secure Bauer and Aribo.
  • Options
    Mae'n digwydd
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!