Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    1779, Capt. James Cook dies on The Sandwich Islands which he had earlier discovered.
  • Options
    Not that I would be opposed to Dalman taking over, far from it, I would be ecstatic if he does.

But the talk of Neil Warnock possibly coming in as Director Of Football, if Dalman was to insist on a DOF why not do a little research and have a chat with Curbs see if he'd be interested in becoming DOF instead?
  • Options
    Is it fact that the Aussies do not have funds? I thought the issue was ex director loans that Roland wont settle. We all witnessed Roland’s negotiation tactics this week. How many times as he pulled a stunt like this on the Aussies over the last two years
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Id take caution to the fact NLA is not sold on the possible replacements
    NLA will know when the directors’ loans are being repaid, which will give us all a nice clue. Not sure if that means he’ll know anything else though. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    NLA will know when the directors’ loans are being repaid, which will give us all a nice clue. 

so we should take from that and NLA comments this is happening now?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    NLA will know when the directors’ loans are being repaid, which will give us all a nice clue. 

NLA said himself that it’s still got a while to run, just expects it to happen. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

Something is happening, that's for sure. Who?, when?, what? - that's a different matter.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    JamesSeed said:

I’m saying nothing. Because I have no idea!
  • Options
    So through all the smoke and mirrors comments are we now thinking that the Aussies have moved ahead in what must be the slowest race in history ?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    NLA will know when the directors’ loans are being repaid, which will give us all a nice clue. Not sure he’ll know anything else though. 

Would not put a lot of money on that theory jimmy lad 
  • Options
    Is there a possibility Dalman is part of the Aussie group?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    JamesSeed said:

Something is happening, that's for sure. Who?, when?, what? - that's a different matter.

Theres many things happening with more than 1 group possibly more than 2

one things for sure things are moving on and we are going to see a conclusion 

It's imminent

Break out the Gifs
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

W

Wouldn't that be funny.
  • Options
    Yes. And that complicates matters. But not as much as the fact that Roland is part of the Aussie group too
  • Options
    Bloke on Facebook claiming there are just two parties still left in the race to buy the club. One with plenty of cash for new players and the like and the other with barely enough to buy the club.
  • Options
    Now nla is getting excited I think it’s time we all did.
     I am far from that mate I am cautious than ever on the outcome and future 
  • Options
    Now nla is getting excited I think it’s time we all did.
     I am far from that mate I am cautious than ever on the outcome and future 

New potential owners as bad/ potentially as bad or worse than current one mate?
  • Options
    What's the timeline, we talking days or weeks? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!