Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Midnight bombshell......cmon @Airman Brown
  • Valley11 said:

No updates then?

Yes, and encouraging.
    Can you elaborate @Airman Brown ?

Encouraging progress of deals we already kind of know about or encouraging that a new bidder is in town?
  • Somebody I trust, with connections, went out of their way yesterday to tell me things are happening. That’s all I can report.

Let's hope it's soon.
  • Somebody I trust, with connections, went out of their way yesterday to tell me things are happening. That’s all I can report.

Would you say before Christmas or before end of Transfer Window?
  • ITS HAPPENING GIF
  • Save your wine corks you might need to make a hat.
  • Sponsored links:

Dot Cotton?

Stop asking for more it's there in bold it's all AB can say for now.
  • edited December 2017

Thanks but maybe you should edit that. Too much information.
    Here’s a couple more points I can add.
  • DiscoCAFC said:

Someone sent me this, not saying where it’s come from or who the source is. I refuse to believe anything until I see it but it’s always wise to read what you hear. Anyway, I’ll leave it here:

***You are an absolute idiot if you think that this group are going to come along and bring back the glory days!

I have been told some stuff tonight in absolute confidence and I intend to make sure it stays that way so please out of respect don't even ask.

If this Australian consortium take over you can forget Championship football for a very long time.

As for the Premiership?? ...Not in my lifetime and probably not yours either.***

This is the most disturbing post I've ever read on this learned forum. What if it is true? What if we get our longed for takeover then end up with a worse situation than we have now, however unlikely that might seem? Brings a chill to my spine.
  • _MrDick said:

Valley11 said:

No updates then?

Yes, and encouraging.
    You can't leave it at that ... you saying that means I'm going to have to keep checking this thread every five minutes for updates
    F5 button, Mr Dick, keep pressing the F5 button.

• Sponsored links:

• cafcwill said:

Somebody I trust, with connections, went out of their way yesterday to tell me things are happening. That’s all I can report.

Would you say before Christmas or before end of Transfer Window?
    One or the other would be logical... I think the urgency was obvious on the pitch yesterday.
    Which is more likely in your opinion?
  • I would say before at a strong push
  • cafc_will said:

I would say before at a strong push

So who do we have to push?
  • cfgs said:

cafc_will said:

I would say before at a strong push

So who do we have to push?
    F5 button
    Until further notice
This discussion has been closed.