Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Maybe there should be a python appreciation thread

• lolwray said:
    Maybe there should be a python appreciation thread

• JamesSeed said:
    It's a very slow day would anyone like an argument?
    Five minute argument, or the full half hour?

James I think you manage to get in enough arguments, without any help from me
    Probably true :-)
  • Anyone remember the alien ‘meat’ sketch?
  • Nothing has happened to change my theory that Douchatelet doesn't want to sell.
  • Nothing has happened to change my theory that Douchatelet doesn't want to sell.
    He wants to save face more than he wants to sell the club. 
  • No I don’t think Roland wants to sell.I think he still thinks his plan of producing players to sell in our academy will make him money. Especially now we are in the championship again.where you can attract better transfer fees.He will be hoping to cash in on dick steel next.Albie and George look good prospects.and probably waiting on sell on fee hot konsa and if we can survive on smallest budget happy day
  • Fingers crossed.
    NLA  is normally spot on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Where’s  nla ?
    Here 

all is is good things are still happening in the way they should 

privately and amongst those it should , when it’s like this I don’t know why people worry 

when you get numerous outpourings of information it’s either because one of the parties is trying to manipulate the other or the information is just incorrect and stated to shut people up from constant requests of updates 

think of it as your own business do you conduct these in private or in public 

I am still convinced he will be gone by start of the season the minute I hear otherwise I will say so but right now there are many things with many people doing what they feel is right to close the deal 
    Sounds good but who will our new owners be, in your opinion?
  • I think he wants to sell but is not desperate which is why he is holding out for a ridiculous price. I don't think he is right in the head, so that is a simplification, but mad or not, if he was desperate to sell, we would have been sold.
  • Roland’s wife 
  • Roland’s wife 

Must be mad to put up with him
  • Money talks I bet he spoils her rotten 
  • Thanks @NL_Addick...

It's the hope that kills you 
  • _MrDick said:
    Where’s  nla ?
    Here 

all is is good things are still happening in the way they should 

privately and amongst those it should , when it’s like this I don’t know why people worry 

when you get numerous outpourings of information it’s either because one of the parties is trying to manipulate the other or the information is just incorrect and stated to shut people up from constant requests of updates 

think of it as your own business do you conduct these in private or in public 

I am still convinced he will be gone by start of the season the minute I hear otherwise I will say so but right now there are many things with many people doing what they feel is right to close the deal 
    Sounds good but who will our new owners be, in your opinion?
    I still think Australian as they are further along than the others  currently and so they should be with how long it’s taken then to get this far 

I believe the group @PragueAddick has mentioned could push them i now believe that Dalman although hasn’t walked from what I have been told is not as close to the top 
    What an exciting race!
    bloody longest race ever 
  • 1890, The first official County Championship match. Yorkshire beat Gloucestershire by 8 wickets at Bristol.
  • Sponsored links:

• The last sentence from nla is positive.
  • Is it normal for clubs to have this race to the fishing line between 2/3 potential owners or is this just another bizarre Roland thing?
  • edited July 2019
    Now get back Your fish puns house analogy’s or whatever other rubbish you put in here to drive you all mad 
    All these folk so hooked on our takeover and keep angling for updates from those ITK.  

Fuck sprat, I have had enough of the fish puns.  Tuna what i mean?  Anyway, sorry for carping on.
  • edited July 2019
    I just have a horrible feeling that none of the potential buyers business plans are adding up, when Roland's asking price is factored in to the equation. It's probably true of the Aussies, and I expect it's true of all the others too.

It's always a gamble, buying a football club, and Roland just has to accept that he lost, and move on. (Alternatives to the phrase 'move on' are available).
  • JamesSeed said:
    Roland just has to accept that he lost, and move on. 

No one tells Roland what to do!
  • I hear theyre putting a fish into Trouter Space!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!